Key Learning Points Of Bluetooth
Bluetooth is definitely the very best in wireless handheld
technology. If this involves learning, Bluetooth
could possibly get quite complicated. That will help you, you will find
the important thing learning points of Bluetooth below:
1. Bluetooth is definitely an energy-efficient, low
overhead communication protocol that's well suited for
2. Unlike infrared, Bluetooth does not require
a type of sight.
3. With respect to the implementation, Bluetooth
may have a range as high as 100 meters.
4. The specs of Bluetooth includes
a basis Profile Document along with a Foundation Core
5. The protocol stack for Bluetooth consists
of core methods, cable methods, as well as modified
6. The transmitter works round the 2.4
GHz frequency band.
7. The information funnel can change frequency, or
hops, 1,600 occasions inside a second, between your 79 allotted
channels within the ISM band.
8. Bluetooth relies on a spread spectrum
frequency hopping Radio wave characteristic to make sure that
independant networking works once the other
products have been in range.
9. A piconet is created when a number of
products open a funnel of communication.
10. A piconet may have a master or more to
11. Communication from the interdevice is
in line with the concepts of channels.
12. All Bluetooth products can handle
13. The funnel includes a total capacity of
1 Megabytes per second.
14. You will find two kinds of channels with
Bluetooth - SCO (Synchronous Connection Oriented) and
ACL (Asynchronous Connectionless).
15. The SCO channels are time oriented, and
are thus mainly employed for moving time
critical data for example voice.
16. ACL channels are usually employed for
17. Data found in a packet can depend on
2,745 bits long.
18. In one piconet, there might be up
to 3 SCO links that contains 64,000 bits another
19. To prevent collision and timing problems,
SCO links are reserved slots which are setup by
20. The masters supports as much as three
SCO links with one, two, or three slaves.
21. The slots that are not restricted to SCO
links bring ACL links.
22. The LMP (Link Management Protocol)
will handle link level security, error corrections,
and also the establishment of communications links.
23. The LMP packets may have priority
over user packets that originate and make up the
24. The L2CAP layer will make sure an
acceptable service quality.
25. A maximum of one ACL link can exist
in the L2CAP layer.
(number of words 411)