Jen Patton email: firstname.lastname@example.org
cell: (314) 448-5017
• Experience working with most industry standard graphic programs,
including the Adobe Creative Suite and Quark Xpress as well as Autodesk 3DS Max.
• Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Printing experience, including cropping, mounting, die-cutting, lamination, and shipping.
• Multiple years of management and store operation experience, including customer service, inventory,
displays, scheduling, stock, cash handling, and ordering.
• Has assisted both Aubuchon Photography and Schumacher Photo Art on photo shoots, as well as
personal student and professional work.
Selected Work History
The Treasure Chest Designer and Performance Artist 05/2005 - Present
• Assists director with all graphic elements for the Treasure Chest, a children’s theater performance
troupe dedicated to storytelling and the arts.
• Has performed in multiple performances, including A Midsummer Night’s Dream, the Living Tarot,
the Goblin Ball, and various private parties and fund-raising events.
Auto Trader, Inc. Field Photographer 04/2006 - 08/2006
• Drove on-site in Illinois district to customer’s homes and businesses to photograph
their for-sale vehicles.
• Required clean driving record and upkeep of company property, as well as solid customer service skills
and self initiative.
Classic Color, Ltd. Graphic Design and Printing Intern 04/2000 - 08/2000
• Duty requirements include mounting, lamination, cropping, and basic graphic design and color correc-
tion, the programs used including Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, and Quark Express.
• Also assisted the Sales Manager with sales and deliveries and packaging products for shipment.
• Clients included Dierbergs, Dave and Busters, and Ameristar Casino.
Commercial Color Lab, Inc. Office and Photography Lab Assistant 09/1999 - 12/1999
• Filed billing information for different photographers.
• Packaged and shipped UPS packages to customers.
• Assisted Art department as well as other departments with diecutting, mounting, and other various jobs.
• Web Design for thewordwell.net - 2010 • Logo for Game Night - 2005
• Logo for 2nd Life Chapter Life Center- 2010 • Elfwood CCG: “Drunken Goblin” - 2001
• Flyer for Book House Sale - 2010 • 2001: Rachel Cheveux hair salon - 2001
• Logo for Digital Dreams - 2010 • St. Louis Career Academy - 1999 - 2000
• Orlith Painting - 2007 • Various online commissions for role playing
• Foxwing Painting - 2007 characters - 1998 - present
ITT Technical Institue, Earth City Campus
Bachelors in Digital Entertainment and Game Design
June 2009 - June 2011 (expected)
• 3.87 GPA of 4.0 scale
• Member of DEGDA
• On Honors each quarter
• Earth City rated in top 10 of all ITT Campuses
• University Accredited Program
St. Louis Community College
Associates in Applied Sciences in Graphic Communication with Illustration Option
Fall 2000 - May 2005
• 3.75 GPA of 4.0 scale
• Member of Phi Theta Kappa
• Member of “Who’s Who in American Junior Colleges”
• Member of National Dean’s List
• President of Florissant Valley’s Comic Book Guild fall 2004/spring 2005
• University Accredited Program
• Spirit Awakening Music Festival - 2008
• Hunstville Art League - 2005
• Wizard World Chicago - 2005
• Kunicon - 2005
• Webster Groves Recreation Complex - 2004
• Florissant Valley Student Show - 2003 & 2004
• Archon Convention - 1999 & 2004
Other Work History
Borders Group, Inc. Paperchase Merchandiser 08/2005 - 06/2010
Spirit Halloween Superstores Store Manager 08/2005 - 11/2008
Dry Ice, Inc. Assistant Manager 11/2004 - 08/2005
Sears, Roebuck and Company In-Store Marketing Associate 08/2000 - 11/2004