Basic IT 1
1. Locate the answer folder and Workshop2 folder distributed by your instructor. Open
the answer file contained in the answer folder. Enter your name in the space
provided and save.
2. Create two new subfolders within the Workshop2 folder on your Disk. Name the
subfolders: hiking and sailing.
3. Create the following subfolder structure within the hiking subfolder as represented by
the diagram below
4. Move the provence file and the itinerary file from the Workshop2 folder to the
5. How many files in the workshop2 folder are of type .txt ? Enter your answer in the
answer file and save.
6. Delete the files letter1 and module1 from the workshop2 folder.
7. Print two copies of answer file to an output printer if available or save as a print file in
the answer folder.
8. What is the use of the start menu? Enter your answer in the answer file and save.
9. What is the use of the Recycle Bin? Enter your answer in the answer file and save.
10. Which is the largest file in the workshop2 folder and which is the smallest. Enter your
answer in the answer file and save.
Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport