Natural oily hair remedies
Natural oily hair remedies are widely used to treat many of oily hair problems. Some people
may have problems caused by their oily hair. Natural oily hair remedies are one of the best oily
hair treatments. You can use natural oily hair remedies to solve all your oily hair problems as
they are cheaper, easier, healthier and more effective than any other of oily hair treatments.
Oily hair occurs when your scalp produce more than needed of hair oils. This can occur due to
many reasons such as humidity, hormonal changes, and stress. But you can easily avoid oily hair
by using natural oily hair remedies.
Natural oily hair remedies
Natural oily hair remedies using vinegar
This one of natural oily hair remedies helps you prevent oily
hair. Try the following recipe:
1. Pour half cup of boiling water over two mint tea bags.
2. Leave it till it becomes cool.
3. Remove the bags and keep pressing to extract tea. Excessive oil produced by the scalp
makes hair oily
4. Add to this two table spoons of apple cider vinegar.
5. After washing your hair with your homemade
shampoo and conditioning, apply the solution on your hair.
6. Massage it into your hair and scalp.
7. Leave your hair without rinsing, just dry it.
Natural oily hair remedies using aloe vera
Aloe vera proved to be a great solution for many hair problems, including how to get rid of oily
hair. To prevent oily hair, you can try this following recipe:
1. Mix a half table spoon of aloe vera and a table spoon of lemon juice well
2. While washing your hair, add some of this solution to your homemade shampoo.
3. Wash your hair with this mixture.
4. Leave it on your hair for 3-4 minutes.
5. Rinse it with water.
www.Hair-Remedies.com Page 1
Natural oily hair remedies using lemon
You can use lemon as one of the best natural oily hair remedies.
It can also help remove soap remaining on your scalp and hair.
You can easily make this recipe below:
1. Take two lemons and squeeze them in a bowl.
2. Add half cup of water to the lemon juice.
Natural oily hair remedies using
3. After washing your hair with shampoo, use the solution lemon are the best treatment to
as a final rinse. prevent oily hair
Natural oily hair remedies using mint leaves
This is again one of the most effective natural oily hair remedies ever. All what you need to
make this remedy is:
1. Add two handfuls of mint leaves into two cups of water.
2. Boil them well for 30 minutes.
3. Filter the mixture and bottle it.
4. Mix it in a 300ml bottle of your homemade shampoo.
Natural oily hair remedies using mouthwash
Yes! Mouthwash can be used to get rid of very oily hair. This is because it helps kill bacteria that
live on your oily hair and scalp. This kind of natural oily hair remedies are way easy to follow.
1. Take some of your mouthwash.
2. Dilute it by 90% by water.
3. Wash your hair with your shampoo and use your conditioner as well
4. Apply this solution into your scalp.
5. Leave it on your hair without rinsing.
www.Hair-Remedies.com Page 2