NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE ON POMEGRANATE
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
NH - 9, Bypass Road, Shelgi, Solapur -413 006 (MS), India.
Tel: 0217-2374262 (Director), 2374330, Fax: 0217-2374533
E Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
A Walk-in-Interview will be held at this Centre for engagement of a Research Associate, Training Helper
and Field Assistant to work on contractual basis at a consolidated remuneration in the following different
time bound projects on 07.02.2012 at 10.30 a.m. Candidates reporting after 10.30 a.m. will not be allowed
to appear for the interview.
Post and No. of posts Duration & Age Educational Qualifications
Research Associate 01 (one) Upto 31st March, 2012 Essential: M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Plant Sciences in relevant
Rs.23,000/- p.m. fixed post Contractual discipline with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent
+ HRA for M.Sc. appointment will be overall grade point average
candidate given up to 31st March Desirable: i) Two years of research experience as evidenced
OR 2012, which is from Fellowship/ Associateship/ Training/other
Rs.24,000/- p.m. fixed renewable engagements like basis understanding of role of intellectual
+ HRA for Ph.D. property right in Agriculture/Good knowledge in computer
candidate under “IPR Age Limit: Men: 40 application or Ph. D. degree in the relevant subject.
Project” Years & Women: 45
Research Associate 01 (one) Six (6) months from Essential: M.Sc. in Plant Pathology/Plant
Rs. 23000/- p.m. + post the date of Protection/Entomology/Botany with 1st Division or 60%
HRA under appointment, which marks or equivalent overall grade point average.
“CROPSAP Project” may be extended Specialization in plant pathology
further Desirable: Ph. D in Plant Pathology/Plant
Protection/Entomology and Working knowledge in
Age Limit: Men: 40 computer application. Good Communication and writing
Years & Women: 45 skills,
Training Helper 01 (One) Upto 31st October Essential: 10+2 form a recognized board
Rs. 6000/- p.m. post 2012 Desirable: Diploma/Graduate in
(Fixed) under Agriculture/Horticulture/Science from recognized university
“Network Project” Age Limit: 18 to 35 with experience in operating computer for 1 post at least.
Field Assistant 02 (Two) 10 months Essential: Agri. Diploma (2 years).
Rs. 8000/- p.m. Post Desirable: Graduate in Agriculture/ Horticulture from
(fixed) under “NHB Age Limit: 18 to 35 recognized university.
Above Age limit Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India rules
The candidates fulfilling the above criteria may appear for interview along with their bio-data, Passport
Size photo and original certificates with a set of Xerox copies of the same. The selected candidates will
have to join immediately and NO TA/DA will be paid to attend the Interview.
Note: For more details visit our website: www.nrcpomegranate.org
VENUE: National Research Centre on Pomegranate, National Highway 9 Bypass
Road, Shelgi, Solapur
Date: February 07, 2012 Day: Tuesday Time: 10AM.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above positions are purely on temporary basis and are co-terminus with the
projects. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of projects.
2. No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. The applicants must bring with them original documents and a set of attested
photocopies, along with one passport size photograph and a brief resume at the
time of interview.
4. If already employed, No objection certificate from his employer and experience
certificate in original should be produced.
5. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
6. The decision of Director, NRCP, Solapur would be final and binding in all
Copy forwarded for wide publicity to:
1. The Directors/Project Directors of ICAR Research Institutes (as per list – through
2. The Registrar, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli,
3. The Registrar, Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Krishi Nagar, Akola-
4. The Registrar, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri-413722, Distt.
5. The Registrar, Marathwada Agricultural University, Parbhani-431402.
6. NRCP website and Notice board
7. All Agricultural institutes viz. ZARC, KVK etc. in Solapur.