PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUNDS
Office of Organizational Development
EMPLOYEE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN (EPDP)
Employee status & Title (Full-time; Part-time; Adjunct):
EPDP Effective Date:
College-wide Strategic Initiatives:
1. Growth and Innovation - The College will achieve growth through innovation, flexibility, access, and
strategic analysis of competitive and environmental information.
2. Strategic Partnerships - The College will become the preferred strategic partner of K-12 districts, local
communities, area businesses and industries, and other institutions of higher education to support learning
and economic development.
3. Fiscal Strength - The College will prudently manage and strengthen its financial resources in order to
thrive in a complex and changing environment.
4. Continuous Quality Improvement - The College will develop innovative ways to continually improve
learning and support systems, processes, and resources that enhance organizational effectiveness.
5. Organizational Development - The College will encourage and support professional growth throughout
In conjunction with your supervisor, please identify professional and personal development opportunities
that will assist you in being successful in achieving college-wide strategic initiatives, team goals and
objectives, and personal professional goals.
College Team Goal # Professional Development Activity (please include a title and Approx.
Strategic (from Team a short description of the activity) Cost
Initiative # Action Plan)
Employee Signature: ____________________________ Date: _______________
Supervisor Signature: ____________________________ Date: _______________
Page 1 of 1 5/4/2009
EMPLOYEE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN