Choose one activity to complete. Make your work
original and creative. You will be graded on the quality
of your work.
1. Write a poem about your book. It may be about an
event, a character, the setting, or an idea of your
own. Your poem must be at least 16 lines.
2. Write a review of the novel where you try to get
someone else to read it.
3. Write an article for a newspaper published at the
time of an event in the book.
4. Make a crossword for the novel.
5. Create a collage for a character in the novel. You
may use magazines to look for pictures.