1. How do living things use ATP?
2. How is one molecule of ATP formed from 1 molecule of ADP?
3. What is the overall equation for photosynthesis?
4. If a plant is kept under green light for an extended period of time what will happen to its food production?
The Light Reactions
1. Where do the light reactions take place?
2. What is used to store energy generated from the electron transport chain?
3. What is the name of the ion carrier that takes H+ ions to the Dark Reactions?
4. List some similarities between Photosystem II and Photosystem I:
5. What 3 things are produces in photolysis?
6. What happens to each of these products?
7. _____ Molecule that absorbs certain wavelengths of light a. Chlorophyll
8. _____ Produce oxygen gas and convert ADP to ATP c. Pigment
e. Light reactions
9. _____ Principal pigment in plants
10. _____ Process by which autotrophs use sunlight to make sugar