Smt. Sonia Gandhi, President AICC
Where as Gandhian Ideologist, philosopher and social reformer Naresh Kadyan, founder
Chairman of the People for Animals (PFA) Haryana – www.pfaharyana.in , representing United
Nations affiliated the International Organisation for Animal Protection - OIPA in India –
www.oipa.org needs recognition in the animal rights and their welfare read with Wildlife
Naresh Kadyan, C-38, Rose Apartment, sector-14, Prashant Vihar, Rohini, Delhi - 110085 was
born on 10th October, 1961 in village Siwana, now in Jhajjar District of Haryana, he is a
Master Trainer of the Animal Welfare Board of India, had been Nodal Inspecting Authority for
Haryana and adjoining areas of Rajasthan of the Animal Welfare Division (Govt. of India),
Nominee of the CPCSEA, Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication along with Post
Graduate Diploma in J&MC, Diploma in Footwear Technology along with Advance course with
‘Distinction’ as well, elected as Member of the Clothing and Footwear Institute, London on
November 8th, 1988. He had been a reporter for the ‘Jagiriti’, a journal of the Khadi and Village
Industries Commission – KVIC.
Naresh Kadyan have successfully organized many blood donation, eye donation, plantation,
awareness about social evils like dowry, honour killings, illiteracy, infants marriage, killing of
female child etc. , he has been elected three time state President of the Haryana Khadi Board
Employees Union and founder Secretary General, National Khadi and Village Industries Board
Employees Federation (An apex body of all India’s KVIB Employees Unions). He has arranged
blood donation camp on January 30th, 1996 with the Haryana Khadi and Village Industries
Board at Manimajra, Chandigarh and then on October 2nd, 1996 with District Administration,
Gurgaon followed by another on October 2nd, 1997.
Naresh Kadyan is a first complainant under the Right to Information Act, 2005 as he has moved
complaint on 19-10-2005 and compiled a book on animal related laws in Hindi.
Naresh Kadyan have been Duty Magistrate during prohibition policy in Haryana and at present
he is working as a District Khadi and Village Industries Officer at Faridabad, during his service
as many as 9 times he was transferred, many times charge sheeted for animal rights and their
welfare activities, counter criminal case was registered against Naresh Kadyan in Nawab
Pataudi black buck hunting case, since 2000 onwards annual increment was with held for no
Animals are being abused during transportation and Naresh Kadyan moved campaign in all
over India, maximum FIR's were lodged against offenders and animals were rescued, then
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (Govt. of India) made a documentary on live raids
in midnight at Bahadurgarh. Naresh Kadyan compiled a book in Hindi on the animal related
laws in India. The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal injecting Oxytocin injections for
lactation on the Buffaloes but Naresh Kadyan lodged FIR against animal abuse because it was
a crime as per section 12 of the PCA Act, 1960 then he moved public interest litigation before
High Court at Chandigarh. A special cattle train was caught by Naresh Kadyan on 10th
December, 2000 for the violation of the animal related legislation's, banned oxytocin was
recovered which were injected in 5 boogies 65 cows for lactation and these all accused were
punished by the concerned court at Faridabad, similar special cattle train of 40 boogies was
also stopped for the violation of animal related laws, FIR was lodged with the GRP, Gaziabad
on 28th December, 2000 and the Allahabad High court upheld the objections raised by Naresh
Kadyan, animals were rescued, handed over to the local animal shelters. Border Security Force
- BSF also shifting camels in a cruel manner from Rajasthan to Delhi for Republic parade but
this animal abuse was exposed by Naresh Kadyan, in Jammu and Kashmir horses were
abused at Katra then Naresh Kadyan moved first complaint on 19th October, 2005 under Right
to Information Act, 2005 raising this issue because due to special status state as per the
Constitution of India, Indian animal related laws are not enforced over there. Sheep's and
Goats are being abused under Indian Army supply cover but Naresh Kadyan exposed this
crime against animals as well. The Govt. of India made out rules for slaughter hoses in 2001
and these rules were implemented by Naresh Kadyan lodging FIR against illegal slaughter
houses in Ballabgarh (Faridabad). Conchs and corals are also banned in India; Naresh Kadyan
found these articles in Kurukshetra, Mathura, Haridwar and legal actions have been initiated.
He has contributed a lot and a man behind rehabilitation of the performing animals like lion,
bear, panther, monkey and bear, due to his efforts all dancing bears are now out from the
Indian roads and streets because he introduced a scheme for rehabilitation of kalandher along
with their performing animals like monkey and bear, later this scheme was successfully
implemented by the Wildlife SOS and Wildlife Trust of India, more than 600 dancing bears
rescued and no one left to perform in captivity. He has rescued many dancing bears from the
Kalanders, lodged FIR with the Police Station, Sonipat, Salhawas, Gurgaon, Faridabad
(Haryana) and Shalimar Bagh in Delhi. He played a key role to rescue 29 performing lions and
a bear from the Russian Komal circus from Palwal in Haryana, Asiad circus from Dehradun,
Amar circus from Karnal, laxmi female sick elephant was also rescued from Dhand in Kaithal
and same was shifted to Delhi Zoo, which was died later, Apollo circus at Meerut, Western
circus at Gurgaon. He has contributed with the ZEE News to rescue African lion Narsinhma
from a farm house of Muzaffar Nagar, this lion belongs to Asian circus and Naresh Kadyan
lodged a complaint against this circus while stationed at Gurgaon, owner ran away along with
two lions and cub from Gurgaon, both lions were died at farm house and cub Narsinhma
became adult, same was rescued and rehabilitated in rescue center at Nahar Garh, Jaipur
after lodging FIR against offenders with Dalanwala Police station.
Naresh Kadyan, a whistle blower of former captain of Indian cricket team Mansur Ali Khan
Pataudi black buck hunting along with two hares in 2005, he took the carcass for postmortem
cum identification of species to Delhi zoo and he is faces criminal proceedings for his strong
activism. Animal Welfare Board of India - AWBI recognized his work declaring Star of the
month, later he strongly opposed accused bail in the High Court at Chandigarh and raised the
jurisdiction issue and get trial shifted from Jhajjar to Special Environment court at Faridabad. A
black buck and Chinkara was illegally captured by the Air Force Station, Sirsa officials and
make unrecognized mini zoo with in the Air Force station premises but Naresh Kadyan moved
complaint, both animals were rescued and rehabilitated at Deer park, Hissar. The Chief Wild
Life Warden of Haryana failed to take legal action then he filed a complaint before Special
Environment Court at Kurukshetra, like wise a black buck was hunted in Udmi village of
Panipat, FIR was lodged and when due to politically pressure Administration moved to cancel
the case but Naresh Kadyan moved complaint in this case as well before the Special
Environment Court at Kurukshetra. A black buck was also found in the captivity of a Chairman,
Haryana Tourism Corporation's residence at Dharuheda but same was also rescued and
rehabilitated in Rohtak zoo by Naresh Kadyan, due to this strong activism Naresh Kadyan was
harassed by then Haryana Govt. A black buck was captured by the officials of Wildlife science
faculty of Aligarh Muslim University, same was rescued by the UP Wildlife Department with
out any legal action against offenders but Naresh Kadyan lodged FIR No. 491 dated 9th July,
2011 against five officials of the faculty as well. Elephant polo was held at Jaipur in 2006 but
Naresh Kadyan raised the issue and then moved public interest litigation about elephant
abuse, Rajasthan High Court - Jaipur Bench banned the operation of Iron Ankush on the PIL
moved by him. Chimpanzee was abused in the feature film Janseen, Elephants in Jodha
Akbar, horses in Drona and all these issues were raised by Naresh Kadyan.
Mongoose is a protected wild animal but people used its hair paint brushes. Naresh Kadyan
moved a campaign in India for awareness and many legal actions were initiated like huge
mongoose hairs along with paint brushes were recovered from Ambala Cantt, Gurgaon,
Bhiwani, Faridabad, Ballabgarh, Narnaul, Rewari, Bahadurgarh in Haryana, Jahangirpuri in
Delhi and in Hyderabad, where as this project was sponsored by the Wildlife Trust of India.
Leopards are being killed due to conflict between human beings with the wild animals,
leopards were killed at Jind, Karnal, Mewat, Faridabad, one was badly beaten in Mewat
another was illegally captured by a farm house owner in Gurgaon but all these issues were
raised by Naresh Kadyan. Many online petitions successfully operated to get support of local
and International communities, due to his strong campaigning peacock feathers trade was
proposed to be banned, the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 and the Wild Life
Protection Act, 1972 draft bills were prepared for replacement of PCA Act, 1960 with the
Animal Welfare Act, 2011 and to amend the WP Act, 1972. Adoption of Zoo animals in
Haryana scheme was introduced by the Chief Wild Life Warden and motivation campaign was
initiated by Naresh Kadyan at his own. Elephants can be openly traded from the official cattle
fairs but Naresh Kadyan raised his voice for amendment in the concerned legislation. He has
recovered 30,000 plastic Indian flag before Independence day in Delhi then mobile fast to get
ban on Elephant polo in Jaipur, same was canceled by the Carlsberg beer, in past Naresh
Kadyan moved PIL against Cartier Elephant polo in 2006 and Iron Ankush was banned by the
Rajasthan High Court (Jaipur Bench). Presently he is campaigning to get ban on meat export
and illegal animal slaughtering in Gazipur Slaughter house in Delhi by Allana’s, Cancelation of
White Tiger inbreeding in Madhya Pradesh, Where as concerned officials are backing it for
profit and tourism promotion. Campaigning for food, water and treatment for Tripoli Zoo
animals in Libya during war, Campaign against Factory Farming in India, FIR has been lodged
with the Madhuban Police station against Rabbit farm and owners were hold guilty, punished
as per legal provisions by the local court, moved petition before the Chief Election
Commissioner of India for freezing the Elephant symbol of BSP, online petition has been
delivered to the Chief Election Commissioner of India on November 3, 2011. Complaint against
Jumbo Circus has been lodged by Naresh Kadyan to rescue blind hippo, docked tail dogs,
feathers chopped birds, abused horses, camels, cats and elephants.
Raised his voice against the National Dairy Research Institute – NDRI, Central Board of Excise
and Customs, Income Tax Department, Delhi State Rifle Association, Haryana Public Service
Commission, State Government of Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka,
Haryana Police, Punjab Police, Gujarat Police, Assam Police, Goa Police, Tamil Nadu Police,
Delhi Police, Manipur Police, Kolkata Police, Karnataka State Police, Bangalore City Police,
Rajasthan Police, Uttar Pradesh Police, Madhya Pradesh Police, Indian Ordnance Factories
(Ministry of Defense) and Mizoram Legislative Assembly, which insulting the National Emblem
of India, where as Haryana Police comes forward to remove the errors after Naresh Kadyan
complaint. HE the Governor of Tripura breach the agreement and violated the set procedure,
guidelines of the Government of India being an Padama Shri awardees but Naresh Kadyan
taken up this matter as well, he has further raised his voice about the rank of the Indian
Police, Para Military Forces along with the Indian Army because their badges also don’t have
Satyameva Jayate. Punjab Police and Haryana Police replaced original emblem.
Naresh Kadyan also successfully campaign against the attack on Indian students in Australia,
radio-tagging scores of Indian students duped by a "sham" university in California, castles
reservation cover for all communities based on financial status, removal of Lord Ganesha
image from the Indica beer / Goddess Laxmi image from non-vegetarian burger / Vests, spread
peace and harmony after terrorist attack on Mumbai 26/11, awareness campaigning about Ram
Setu, Yamuna, Taj Mahal, Sparrows, Vultures and holy Ganga with the full support of
International communities, he is the man behind getting approved of the pension benefits
scheme to the Haryana Khadi and Village Industries Board employees. Many International
communities recommended Naresh Kadyan, to be a political voice for animals in the Indian
Parliament. He successfully campaign against lifting ban of beef export from India.
Main PIL’s moved by Naresh Kadyan on the following issues:
1. Ban on unbranded eatables.
2. Removals of encroachments from Gram Panchyat lands.
3. Appointment of Lokayukta in Haryana.
4. Appointments of consumer form members.
5. NHRC petitions during Kadyan Sangwan khap disputes.
6. Marriage dispute between Kadyan Lohan khap matters.
7. Satluz Yamuna Link Canal – SYL matter.
8. Ban on same gotra marriages.
9. Amendments in the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960.
10. Ban on peacock feathers trade.
11. Ban on elephant polo and iron ankush.
12. Ban on misuse of oxytocin injections on milking animals for lactations.
13. Langur abused to keep away common monkey.
14. Oxytocin injections were operated on Buffaloes for lactation, FIR was lodged, PIL moved.
15. Whistle blower in Nawab Pataudi black buck hunting and Miss Soha Ali Khan arms license
matter was exposed.
16. Wildlife Trophies declaration matter.
17. First RTI petition moved on October 19, 2005.
18. Legislation for exotic animals and birds Emu and Rabbits.
19. Cruel camel transportation by the BSF.
20. Two special cattle trains were stopped, offenders booked with in 15 days, December 10,
2000 with GRP, Faridabad and December 28, 2000 with GRP, Gaziabad.
21. Introduction of rehabilitation schemes for kalanders and dancing bears
22. Vest and bullet proof jacket for Police dogs and their rehabilitation after their retirement.
23. Introduction of legislation for camel, elephant’s transportation / Dog breeders, pet shops
and fish aquariums.
24. PETA, WTI and Gurgaon District Administration awards.
25. Ban on illegal slaughter houses, moved PIL in the Supreme Court of India for ban on cow
slaughtering during bakir Eid.
26. Ban on joy rides on camel and elephants.
27. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerments make documentary on cruel
transportations of animals live raids by Naresh Kadyan.
28. Exposed cruel sheep and goat shifting under India Army supply cover from Delhi to J&K.
29. Leopard killing in Faridabad, FIR was lodged and complaint has been moved in the Special
Environment court at Faridabad.
30. Successfully running ambulances and shelter for animals in distress.
31. Dogs have rights to bark, rules for pet shops, dog breeders and fish aquariums / Ban Quail
32. Removal all objectionable material from the internet about our beloved leader Smt. Indira
Gandhi spread by the so called Khalistani’s.
33. Constitution of Human Rights Commission in Haryana.
34. Blind Hippo, docked tail dogs abused by the Jumbo Circus.
35. Freeze BSP symbol and white paper on the governance of Km. Mayavati in UP.
36. Registry for animal abusers.
Naresh Kadyan earn International recognition and credibility, to know more about his work, his
name may kindly be searched at any search engine at internet, you can find his images as
well. He has managed many PIL’s and online petitions, as he has spent 25 years active service
for mankind, animals, wildlife and society as well.
Nomination for Rajya Sabha:
Animal rights and their welfare field's are still neglected by the Indian governance, very few
dedicated peoples are adopting this social service as mission like Naresh Kadyan, founder
chairman, PFA Haryana and representative of the UN affiliated OIPA chapter in India.
Animal rights and their welfare field are being neglected by the Indian governance while
recognizing services for padam awards and nomination for Rajya Sabha.
Gandhian ideologist, philosopher and social reformer Naresh Kadyan, animal rights activist
needs attention, nomination as a member of the Rajya Sabha against five vacancies, which are
yet to be nominated by the Her Excellency the President of India or he may kindly be
announced your party candidate against 58 vacancies of Rajya Sabha because he don't have
God father in the Indian politics.
Name From Comments
1. International Pfa DELHI - INDIA, India Naresh Kadyan - a deserving candidate for nomination as
a candidate for Rajya Sabha from Haryana. Smt Sonia
Gandhi, Smt. Margret Alwa & Ch. B.S. Hooda are
requested to support Naresh Kadyan candidature for the
said election to be held at Chandigarh on March 26th,
2008. They are further requested to declare Naresh
Kadyan as a party candidate.
2. Beth OHara eboothbay, ME
Page 5 - Signatures 1 - 2
Name From Comments
3. NARESH Delhi, India Please help me & send mails........
4. avril kettle Grantham, United
5. Anne Thompson England, United
6. Dusty Ravenwolf Jax, FL
7. Kristi Knotts Reseda, CA
8. Caitlin Schmedlin Monroe, CT
9. Angelia Martin Dothan, AL
10. Jaylena Ashland, OH
11. Sally Read Wilsonville, OR
12. Anja MM No Mans Land,
13. Celestial AJ Angola, NY
14. Gail Costic Bushkill, PA Naresh Kadyan is a man most worthy of this honour!!!
15. Kathy G Wiltshire, United
16. Hans Lak Eindhoven,
17. Marcy Morgan West Hills, CA
18. Karen Brozek Old Orchard Beach,
19. Brenda Hodges Shongaloo, LA Please declare Naresh Kadyan as aparty candidate.
Naresh is one of the kindest and most caring people I
20. FreeSpirit Spring Hill, FL Naresh will be an asset to your country and the parliment,
Running please elect this wonderful man. He deserves to be a party
candidate! He is one of the most respected, well educated,
caring & loving man that I have had the pleasure of being
friends with. It would be an honor to have him in your
parliment. Thank you.
21. Suzanne Hart Havelock, Canada
22. Patrick Ronan Limerick, Ireland
23. Glezela Meyer Blue Eye, MO I support 100 percent Naresh!Please elect this kind, loving
and caring person. He not only cares for animals but
spends much of his time helping and encouraging people.
Naresh is well educated and is worthy of this office.
24. nasale McIntyre Regina, Canada
Page 6 - Signatures 3 - 24
Name From Comments
25. michele santos Comerio, Puerto Rico Naresh Kadyan is a honorable,Caring,dedicated, well
educated, highly respected man.Not only as a friend,am I
in support of Naresh Kadyan as a candidate for RAJYA
SABHA - UPPER HOUSE of Indian Parliament from
Haryana,more importantly because I Know that Naresh
Kadyan will be a positive asset to your Parliment.
26. Jim Phillips Sonoma, CA I am in full support Activist Naresh Kadyan's Candidacy.
27. Cindy Nearing Lafayette, LA PLEASE KNOW THAT I SUPPORT ACTIVIST NARESH
KADYAN. HE IS VERY WELL RESPECTED, A KIND
HEARTED, WELL EDUCATED SOUL AND WOULD BE A
WONDERFUL ASSET TO THE UPPER HOUSE, INDIAN
28. Lil Judd Sylmar, CA Naresh Kadyan is a person with a love & dedication to
wildlife, humanity & this planet. Please support him.
Naresh will make a very positive addition in the Upper
House of Indian Parliament. Please support him in this
29. Mindy Jasper Russell Springs, KY I stand behind anyone who wants to help change the world
for the better.
30. Terrah Dawn Greenwood, MS I SUPPORT NARESH KADYAN!! I wish I were in India to
do more!! Naresh is a very good friend... loves people,
animals and the environment. He cares for this planet! I
have spoken to Naresh via IM - he's a very kind man. He
would make a fine human being in office in Indian
Good Luck NARESH!
31. Alf ILuvU London, United Naresh Kadyan would make a great candidate!!
32. Richard Lewis Baltimore, MD
33. Jerilyn Merideth Amory, MS
34. Cheryl Benson Toronto, Canada dedicated soul to the lives of animals and an asset to India
as would be in parliment
35. Melody Welch Lake Jackson, TX
36. DAPHNE Sherman Oaks, CA
37. roxie schliesmann Holmen, WI WTG dear friend ... my love and light go out to you ! :)
38. Susan Beaman Moncton
39. Marla De Vries Eibergen,
40. Ali Hirst Bald Hills, Australia
41. RR Columbia, WA
Page 7 - Signatures 25 - 41
Name From Comments
42. Brian Guadagno Bayonne, NJ
43. IE Ries Atl, GA A win for animals is a win for the world!
44. gran pat Bastrop, TX
45. Kathy A.H. Peoria, AZ
46. Evert Jan Klein Raamsdonksveer,
47. Linda Gillenwater Winston-salem, NC
48. Caroline Bissey Palmerston North,
49. Elizabeth Hudson Justice, IL This is a Good man and all the world needs more good
50. Social Service Delhi - India, India Naresh Kadyan, most suitable & deserving candidate for
the upper house of the Indian Parliament, hence I appeal
to the AICC President Smt. Sonia Gandhi Ji, Smt. Margret
Alwa Ji & Ch. B.S. Hooda Ji to bless him as a party
candidate for the same.
51. stephanie vitt Woodstock, GA I am here to support Naresh Kadan For the Upper House
of the Indian Parliament. He is an activist for people,earth
and animals! He cares for all!
52. Andrea Johnson Oak Park, IL Best of luck to you, Naresh!
53. Pamela Lyn Philadelphia, PA
54. Karenlee Holland Lake Havasu City, AZ
55. Mark Smith San Diego, CA Naresh Kadyan is an honest and caring soul. If we had
more people like him in politics, politicians would be in
56. Anne Kaspar Santa Fe, NM Please select a very deserving candidate. Thank you.
57. Tim Redfern Mosheim, TN India, you need this man! Mr.Kadyan is a good-hearted
man who will be good for your country!
58. Judy Turner Burlington, NC
59. Scott Shaubel Port Colborne, Keep up the good fight, Naresh.
60. Diana True Paris, KY Thank you for all that you do!
61. Anu Saarinen Nokia, Finland
62. Adrian Lewis Cape Town, South
63. Cher Clarke London, Canada Thnx for all that you do!
Keep up the great work my friend!
64. angela duquette Seabrook, NH
65. Stormy Weathers Anchorage, AK
66. Margaret B. Jacksonville, FL
Page 8 - Signatures 42 - 66
Name From Comments
67. Karen VDay Indianapolis, IN
68. Art Deco Kennebunk, ME
69. Joycey Berry Canton, NC I support Naresh Kadyan 100%. He is such a hard worker
and a very caring man. He is an asset to everything.
70. Pearl Millard Leyton, United
71. Elizabeth Burlock Mitchell, Canada
72. Sinikka D. J�venp�, Finland
73. tia hilkert Menomonee Falls, WI
74. Michelle San Antonio, TX Please help.
75. Kathy Chadwell Lafayette, IN I'm honored to be able to sign this petition to support
What a wonderful gentleman who has the compassion this
world is in such dire need of right now. I totally support him
200% GodBless this gentle soul.
76. Dave Kane Brooklyn, NY Naresh Kadyan -- perfect man for the position!
77. bergstromjoy@ms Wake Forest, NC Please help this man for he has a good soul. He's a caring
Bergstrom and loving man.Please help him
78. Karen Mondale Mountain View, CA I am very happy to vote on this petition for Naresh. He is
an inspiration, and he would have a very good influence in
Parliament. Naresh is dedicated to his causes.
79. Olga Martin Bs.as., Argentina
80. faith armstrong Byhalia, MS
81. Jon Marshall Jr Tanner, AL
82. Ana M. ..., Portugal
83. Elena Pintilie Toronto, Canada
84. Chrissy Newman Curra, Australia
85. Linda Bonura Denham Springs, LA Naresh Kadyan is a very loyal and dedicated individual. He
is the best person to champion animal rights, and I support
his Candidacy wholeheartedly.
86. Virginia Norfolk, VA
87. Tj Harris Oxford, United
88. Linda Hughes Tampa, FL
89. Tawnya Shields Hernando, MS
90. Betty Henderson Albion, PA
91. Linda Homer Mount Vernon, OH
92. David Gould Canonbie, United
Page 9 - Signatures 67 - 92
Name From Comments
93. Nadia Donato New York, NY
94. Linda Aldred Cornwall, United
95. serge vrabec Portland, OR
96. Shoshana Simon San Bernardino, CA This is a man who has dedicated his life to helping
animals. We should help him continue this wonderful work.
97. BigCatRescue Hawley, PA Naresh is the man for this position, he is of pure heart and
Annie Joyce utmost integrity.
98. Regina Marino Hamden, CT He gets my vote, as a wonderful person for caring of
99. Veronica Lach Arad, Romania
100. Jennie Boatman Round Rock, TX Naresh Kadyan is an impressive supporter and activist for
animals worldwide, and particularly in India. Besides his
impressive resume and work experience, he spends hours
of volunteer time working for the rights of endangered
animals in India against at times overwhelming odds. This
is a man of principle who never gives up. I would hire him
in a minute in any position in which he could or would have
influence on the future of animals endangered by poachers
or indifferent public.
101. Jessica New Albany, IN For more impact, add a personal comment here
102. Elisa Minakis Toronto, Canada
103. Nancy Welch Irving, TX We need him for his compassion and love of animals.
Please hire him now!
104. Maria Cristina Porto, Portugal Naresh Kadian is someone whose knowledge, attitude and
Almeida lifelong goals are much needed in Rajya Sabha. He must
have the opportunity to make his contribution, and others
should be able to proffit from it. For the good of all.
105. Brandy Ramos San Antonio, TX Naresh Kadyan is a great supporter of animal and human
rights. Please support his candidature for RAJYA
SABHA-UPPER HOUSE of Indian Parliament From
Haryana. He is a man with a great heart.
106. Janeth Chavarria Medellin, Colombia you deserve it,
107. Heather Harmon Warwick, RI
108. Nachi M Bombay, India
109. Khadi Federation Delhi - India, India 100 % support to the Naresh Kadyan for Upper House -
Rajya Sabha from Haryana.
110. Daughter of Delhi, India WOW....support..support...support, please Sonia ji bless
Naresh Kadyan Naresh Kadyan with your party ticket.
111. Darlene Davis Garden City, MI I fully support Naresh Kadyan, an outstanding activist for
animal and human rights and welfare, for the RAJYA
SABHA-UPPER HOUSE of Indian Parliament From
Page 10 - Signatures 93 - 111
Name From Comments
112. Black Tiger Vancouver, Canada I support Naresh Kadyan, he is a good man with high
113. Greg Phillips Saranac Lake, NY
114. susan arthur salisbury, NC
115. Marian Elliott Casper, WY I would like to add my support of Naresh Kadyan. He will
do much for the rights of all and this in turn will help gain
more world favor.
116. Carol Bischoff Kerkrade,
117. Shannon Alta Loma, CA
118. Sherri O'Connor Brantford Ontario, Naresh Kadyan is an outstanding human being. He
Canada deserves everyone's support. The world needs more
people like him.
119. Cher Isbell San Antonio, TX
120. Samantha Overy Port Pirie, Australia Naresh Kadyan is the right man for the job. He has the
right attitude and is what is needed NOW. For the sake of
the animals and the down trodden I hope justice prevails
here and he is the winning candidate.
121. Wolfweeps Fairbanks, AK We need more good peoplw such as Naresh Kadyan
Johnson Candidature. Let him teach the rest of the world his
123. Jacqueline Coeur D Alene, ID
124. Mary Riley Hoquiam, WA
125. Mark Foote Olympia, WA
126. Felicita Luna New York, NY
127. Kelli Stowe Orosi, CA
128. Glenda Parker Gorokan, Australia
129. Candy LeBlanc Placerville, CA
130. Louis Bauer Albany, NY
131. Jocelyn Kangaroo Flat. I would like to say what a wonderful, hard working man
Koopmann Victoria, Australia Naresh is. I have got to know him on Care2 and think he is
an honest, good person. Thank you.
132. Kathy Tessier Toronto, Canada I support you.
133. Ana Loa Pleasanton, CA
134. Sandra M Denver, CO
135. Michael Greeneville, TN
136. Mimi Jacoby Jerusalem, Israel
Page 11 - Signatures 112 - 136
Name From Comments
137. Brent San Francisco, CA MY FRIENDS SAY YOUR A GREAT MAN WHEN IT
Bartholomew COOMES TO HELPING THE ANIMALS SO YOU HAVE
MY TOTAL SUPPORT, ANY MAN THAT HONERS THE
ANIMALS FOR THERE ROLE IN HELPPING
MANKIND,FROM THE DOGS THAT FIST SAVED MAN
WHEN HE CAME OUT OF THE CAVE. OUR
DEMESTCATION OF ANIMALS HAS LEAD TO ABUSE
SO WE NEED MORE MEN LIKE HIM TO HEAL THE OLD
138. Jagdish Purohit Udaipur, India
139. Pam Fioretti Adelaide, Australia I wholeheartedly add my support to the worthy and
compassionate Naresh Kadyan- you could absolutely find
no better candidate - he will be a valuable asset to any
enterprise he attempts.
140. Lucien Pan Manitou Springs, CO
141. bhojraj khade chandrapur, India the man who is helping the animals,definitely he will also
work and support the welfare human beings hence this
142. Denise Reiser Kingman, AZ Good luck in your endeavors, my friend. Gooooo
143. Elle Jordan Cambridge, MA It is my sincere pleasure to offer my wholehearted support
for this gentleman who is running for office. He is a friend
of mine and a very caring person. He is intellegent,
knowledgeable, and sincere. I hope that you will chose him
to serve since I cannot think of a better candidate than
144. Krystyna Postawa Zabrze, Poland
145. shirley paddick Lake Echo, Canada
146. beatrice DUPONT France, France
147. Hilde Broeckx Ternat, Belgium
148. Glen Venezio Carolina, PR
149. Sophia Dalle Ny, NY MAY I INTRODUCE MYSELF FIRST
I AM SOPHIA DALLE, OPERA SINGER IN NEW YORK
CITY. ACTIVIST FOR INDIA ,YOU MAY GOOGLE ME.
WITH great vision for Mother India in the lineage of
Ghandi, Naresh Kadyan is a candidate that was born to
offer only the very best of human qualities and dignity to
any office . HIs prescence will serve to bring a better future
for all concerned with an honest and sincere regard for the
highest good of both humans and animals.Rare is the soul
that has incarnated as Naresh Kadyan and rare is the
opportunaity for a country to have such a man serve the
public.I consider this man an asset to India and all those
that know him. Please do have the vision t enable
NARESH KADYAN TO SERVE .
Page 12 - Signatures 137 - 149
Name From Comments
150. Jyotsna Vema Hyd, India
151. Elisabetta omdeb M�ida, Venezuela
152. Donna Marshall Duluth, GA
153. Susan Walker Downey, CA
154. alex loehr Kassel, Germany Wishing you the best luck with your candidature. Love and
155. Dogan Ozkan Istanbul, Turkey
156. Lucy Souza Porto, Portugal Naresh Kadyan is a dedicated activist and an inspiring
157. Jean Mclaren Lansing, MI
158. Panagiotis Patras, Greece
159. Morris Stevensen Act, Australia
160. Ana Platon Bucuresti, Romania
161. John Smith Ellenburg Dep, NY
162. SANDRA ROCHA OPORTO, Portugal
163. Ronald Huxford Bognor Regis, United I wish you every success in your enterprise Naresh. Be the
Kingdom champion of the needy people and animals.
164. Debora Santo Kikinda, Serbia And For more impact, add a personal comment here
165. Cristina Seica Anadia, Portugal
166. Alexander Day Bakersfield, CA
167. Ananta Swain Delhi, India
168. Sheila Gredzinski Atglen, PA
169. Sammantha Lyle Bloomington, IN Naresh Kadyan is an exemplary human being. He is a
dedicated activist who gives his all for animal rights, and
promotes peace and love. He is an inspiration and a
beautiful example of what we can aspire to spiritually in our
170. Indian hat N.wales, United please help this man to be what he wants to be he is a
Kingdom good caring man and governments have need of people
171. Robin Lyles Phoenix, AZ
172. Dellianan of the Manitou Springs, CO
173. Ramona Gehl Windsor, Canada
174. Jeannie Blackwell Largo, FL
175. Tripty Aurora Hoffman Est, IL
176. Elena Lin Singapore, Singapore
177. LISA SWAIN ARLINGTON, TX
Page 13 - Signatures 150 - 177
Name From Comments
179. Lynn Herring Manhattan Beach, CA
180. Robert michael Fort Lauderdale, FL Any fried of the poor and working people is a friend of
Andrews mind. good luck Naresh.
181. carol marshall Hants, United I support Naresh for his compassion
182. Raja Gopal Mysore, India
183. Alicia Ruiz Cant� Monterrey, Mexico
184. Melissa Guinn Knoxville, TN Living, breathing animals and humans alike need a
champion in their corner.
185. Ralf Schuetz Longmont, CO
186. Jenny Vegan United States, United
States Minor Outlying
187. THE PHOENIX San Francisco, CA MY ORDERS ARE FOR ALL ENTITIES OF ALL LANDS.
IF SMT. SONIA GANDHI JI AND CH.B.S.HOODA JI
THESE BEINGS ARE FAVORING HUMANITY TOWARDS
ALL ANIMALS, THAN THEY ARE WILLED
EYE AM THE EYE
188. Mike Downs Auxvasse, MO
189. Charles Chiusano Boca Raton, FL
190. daniella Amsterdam,
191. Joy Ephraim Brossard, Canada Support the good that this man will do. Thank goodness
there seems to be a glimmer of hope!
192. Sandra Vaskova Gateshead, United
193. Roy Cee Grants Pass, OR
194. J. R. S. Sacramento, CA
195. Kenny Hogg Perth, United
196. Arlette Scharer Bidogno, Switzerland
197. Theresa Banda Hemet, CA Naresh Kadyan is a great person and so is his work, he
has my full support
198. Kelly Dombek Perrysburg, OH
199. Cynthia Brooklyn, NY
200. laura zanoli Clusone/bergamo,
201. Trudi Reijnders Amsterdam,
202. judy k Rochester, NY
Page 14 - Signatures 179 - 202
Name From Comments
203. Robert Redmon Dayton, OH
204. charles stewart None, United
205. Teresa Mac Wpg, Canada
206. Karin St Petersburg, FL
207. Roberto Angarita Bogot�D. C,,
208. Rose Bellamy Cornwall, United
209. Sandra Lawson Conroe, TX
210. Cory Ferguson Martinsburg, WV Naresh has my full support!!!!
211. Sarah Panullo Waymart, PA I haven't heard much about him, but if he's for animal
rights, he must be a good guy.
212. Suzanne Puckett Loveland, OH
213. Phyllis Pleasants Richmond, VA
214. Heather Valentine Greensboro, NC
215. Dana Hoffman Grand Rapids, MN There could be no better man for this position and that is
Naresh Kadyan, he has my full support.
216. Jessica Contreras Commerce, CA
217. Linda Bescript Tucson, AZ Because he cares!
218. Kendell Beverly Fairfield, CA
219. Christine Salem, OR When I researched information regarding Mr. Naresh
Cosgrove Kadyan, I was amazed and impressed by his contribution
to the welfare of animals in India. This is a selfless man
who has dedicated his life to service. I believe that his
conscientiousness and social activism will make him an
asset to the Indian Parliament.
220. Deedy Mullins Covington, KY
221. Maryanne Greenville, SC
222. Em Doe Boston, MA
223. Tracy Brown Vineland, NJ
224. Ms.R. Sverio Topanga, CA My best wishes to one who works for justice, care, peace
for our friends. May you continue with blessings.
225. Animal Lover Kerkrade,
Claudia P Netherlands
226. Athanasia Alexandroupoli,
227. Elizabeth Migdal Haeme`q, Naresh Kadyan have my support,because is a care and
Goldstone Israel good person!!!
Page 15 - Signatures 203 - 227
Name From Comments
228. rose kennedy Phila, PA
229. Juliana Farah Beirut, Lebanon
230. Ramchand R Sivakasi, India Hello Naresh my support is for u.
231. sven beuckelaers Mechelen, Belgium
232. Cebelica Sarajevo, Bosnia And My full suport and trust to this great person, Naresh
Osmanagic Herzegovina Kadyan!! This much!!
233. Philippe Ducreux Loyettes, France
234. BUFFALO Plain City, UT
235. Wendy Borgman Indianapolis, IN
236. RIVER FRANCE Guelph, Canada
237. Terrie Williams Vidor, TX
238. Carole Sarcinello Culver City, CA
239. Holly Swint Gibsonton, FL
240. Nicole Lafrance Ottawa, Canada
241. Jean Dament Kitchener, Canada
242. Pamela WolfSong Woonsocket, RI
243. Michelle Rice Cleveland, OH Animal welfare is extremely important.
245. Ana Jovic Nis, Serbia And
246. Just Me Cat Marietta, OH
247. Nuria Pons Mexico City, Mexico
248. Lori Rohn Pendleton, OR
249. Karin Paris Dallas, TX
250. Nicky Elizabeth Mattawamkeag, ME
251. Thomas Pirovano Bern, Switzerland Hopp!
252. RALPH Xox Stuttgart, Germany
253. Marena Chen Kuala Lumpur,
254. Brenda Pelletier Derry, NH MY name is Brenda and this man here has a heart and
soul.He is here for the animals,he is a very important
person to all of us.
255. Sheila Kay Peoria, AZ
256. Vicki McCauley Austin, TX
257. Prima Baily Canandaigua, NY
258. Liz Duane Tripoli, Libyan Arab
Page 16 - Signatures 228 - 258
Name From Comments
259. Silvia Heinrich Newnan, GA We need more good people in Office, I support Naresh,
even though I live far away.
260. Jill Garofalo Houston, TX
261. Vedrana Mastela Zagreb, Croatia
262. Mary Orbison Utica, NY
263. Veronica Iron River, WI Do the right thing - always act on the side of justice for all.
264. Barbara Campbell Vidor, TX
265. Chetna Pittea London, United Good luck Naresh-Ji
266. Ron Goodman Nampa, ID
267. Pamela White Beaufort, NC please help
268. Denise Lytle Fords, NJ
269. liz casey Pembroke, Canada
270. Ange Barrett Castleford, United
271. Laura Stringer Elkton, MD
272. Aisha Esha Albany, CA
273. Drew Blanton Tijeras, NM
274. Victoria Thomas Jackson, WY
275. Diva Muni Gandhinagar, India do not forget what you promised when you get elected!
277. Lydia Selwood Broadway, VA Anyone who supports animal rights & their welfare, along
with the Ideology of the father of the Nation, Mahatma
Gandhi, would be a fine addition to the leadership of India.
Every nation needs leaders who have compassion for
animals. Those who care about animals (who do not vote)
will certainly care about their constituents -- who do!
278. Nikki Clapsaddle Cape Coral, FL We need this now more than ever!!
279. Rene Siracusa Brookeland, TX
280. Lisbeth Donahoe Huntsville, AL
281. Rachel Weaver Amsterdam, NY
282. Kamila Baszczyn Chojn�, Poland
283. Alex P Bostwick Covington, KY
284. David Doylestown, PA
285. Jo Carlyle Lemon Tree
286. L. T. Tustin, CA I am honored to give my support to Naresh Kadyan. He will
be a positive force in dealing with the issues involving the
humane treatment of all animals in India.
Page 17 - Signatures 259 - 286
Name From Comments
287. Roxann New Orleans, LA
288. Lynn Kane Ben Lomond, CA
289. Lee Butt Baird, TX He's the best man for the job!!
290. Kim S Notts, United Add my voice to those who have spoken for Naresh
Kingdom Kadyan's desire to serve in India's Upper House of Indian
Parliament! Naresh is a kind, considerate, well spoken
advocate of humans and animals! In my opinion, India
would greatly benefit from having Naresh representing her
in their Parliamant!
291. Audrey Mealiff Tullamore, Ireland I support Naresh in his candidatsure!
292. Carolyn M. Oxnard, CA
293. Emilia Cardoso Porto, Portugal
294. JayaKumar Guntur, India
295. Merry Bettendorf, IA
296. Ewa Anna Roma, Italy Good Luck Mr Naresh Kadyan ,Dear Friend .Peace !!!
297. Dinda Evans San Diego, CA
298. Pam Boland Grovetown, GA
299. rashid fasiehullah Multan, Pakistan its good nd i pray for u
300. Beatrice Barbu Craiova, Romania We need people like Naresh to represent all the good
people in Parliament, to open the minds and souls of all
the others. He is a great person and a great human being.
India needs people like Naresh Kadyan in positions that
allows them to make things better. The whole world would
need to be ruled by people like this, open-minded,
generous and empathic.
301. Raluca Abudicioai Bucharest, Romania
302. Livia Gomes Espinho, Portugal
303. Soledad Posac Buenos Aires, It is a pleasure for me to support a man like Naresh
Argentina Kadyan a man sith a sweet heart, and a kind soul.
304. Simone Duffin Swan Hill, Australia
305. Rand Albrahim Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
306. Ronald Eenwerd Not Specia,
307. karen Stillwell Copperhill, TN
308. Ann Cawley Saint Joseph, MO
309. Amelia Baker Carrollton, TX
310. Janna Spektor Campbell, CA
311. Erika Stone Lake Ridge, VA
Page 18 - Signatures 287 - 311
Name From Comments
312. US CITIZEN Oakwood, CA
313. carol narick Richmond, OH
314. Maria Magdalena Mariposa, CA
315. Joanne D. Sheffield Lake, OH
316. Summer Daze Atlantic Beach, NC My support is *KINDLY* given to this wonderful man! We
need more like him in the world today! Thank you
Naresh...for all you have done...for all that you do...and for
all that you continue to WANT to DO!!! YOU ARE THE
317. jennifer bonn Wixom, MI Even though I do not live in India, I will always support a
good man who cares for people and the welfare of
animals. Good luck!
318. UsdiGadu Cache, OK
319. * Zentura Casper, WY
320. BiLL Fowlie Harmony, ME
321. terry l. west Morgantown, WV
322. Kitty k Bangalore, India
323. John Lombardi New York, NY
324. Simona Stana Bucuresti,, Romania
325. Pauline Fuit Waikiki, Australia Go Naresh Go! and good luck!
326. MITTAL SK Mysore, India A very good slection. We must support
327. Maria Vasquez San Francisco, CA
328. Donna Smith Wilm, NC
329. Sandra Carr Birmingham, AL
330. Victor Talon bb, Australia Yes. May you live long to fight for these rights.
331. Valeria Arredondo Edo. De Mex., Mexico Hope this great man is elected. We need more men and
women like these in this kind of positions to help have a
better world for animals and human rights.
332. Vanessa Austin, TX I cannot imagine a more deserving candidate! Known
Hutcheson worldwide for his compassion, dedication, and principles,
you can't do any better!
333. Jaime Philadelphia, PA
334. Rachit Seth Baroda, India I solely recoomend Sri Naresh Kadyan's candidature for
the Upper House.
335. Bidhan Singh Patna, India On the basis of Passion for Public issue, devotion to INC &
positive peer views
I recommend Sri Naresh Kadyan ji candidature for upper
336. Rachit Seth Baroda, India I support his candidature
Page 19 - Signatures 312 - 336
Name From Comments
337. rupendra singh chhindwara, India
338. Antony Amirtharaj newbury, United He is a deserving candidate..
339. Abhishek Kadyan Delhi, India Being an suitable / deserving candidate for the post, he is
ignored now where as a central minister from Haryana get
approval of the high command for their near & dear. Any
way we always support Naresh Kadyan for his work for the
society & animals as well.
340. Amit Turner Mumbai, India well i hope so he is been choosen for the post on an MP to
the upper house
341. Mohit S. rathore Jaipur, India He's the best suitable candidate!
342. Remmish Gupta Hyderabad, India I support Mr. Kadyan's candidature for Rajya Sabha!
343. Ronak Chheda Navi Mumbai, Thane,
344. Ron Matthews Oxfordshire, United
345. Samia Lalani Markham, Canada
346. Jacolin Schultz Genoa, WI
347. misty rennebohm Coquitlam, Canada
348. Tameka paramount, CA Naresh Kadyan has my full support.
349. Mara Goodman Nampa, ID
350. lucia izquierdo Guatemala,
351. Camille Dagal Makati, Philippines
352. Vanessa Belo Horizonte, Brazil
353. Laurel Watson Maricopa, AZ
354. Anne Martinez Mesa, AZ
355. Roopa Sharma Noida, India
356. Lori S Brookpark, OH
357. Naresh Kadyan Delhi, India
358. VictoriaM Stong Long Island City, NY Activists like me and Naresh Kadyan are very patriotic and
CivilRights Activist should be respected for that. Please make him your
359. Animals Abuse Katerini, Greece
360. Animal Protection .., Italy
361. greta Athens, Greece
362. Saroj Grewal Rohtak, India
Page 20 - Signatures 337 - 362
Name From Comments
363. Becky Sandstedt Ramsey, MN
364. PAMELA ISLE OF MULL,
CUMMINGS United Kingdom
365. Sharon Fischer Granville, NY
366. Michelle Manchester, United
367. Leslie Alexander Glenside, PA
368. julie keetley Nottingham, United
369. Roxanne Sutton Malaga, Spain
370. larry smith Lincoln, United
371. Ingalill Ekroth Halmstad, Sweden
372. Susan Holmes Wales, United
373. Renee Kirkpatrick Hooksett, NH
374. Lenny Arancibia Santa Cruz, Bolivia
375. Linda Musel Mission Viejo, CA
376. Helene ., Sweden
377. marion scherner Alsfeld, Germany
378. Sabine Fath Abtsgmünd, Germany
379. Shannon Hu Taipei, Taiwan
380. Cindy Collier Yorkshire, United
381. Imelda Rivas Alton, TX
382. Brigitte Zlomek Vienna, Austria
383. Diana Steohens Wurtsboro, NY
384. Wendy Dearing Irving, TX
385. Linda Townson Toronto, Canada
386. Ed Laurson Denver, CO
387. Jignesh Prajapati Ahmedabad, India
388. Wanda Walker Fort Smith, AR
389. yamika damani Toronto, Canada
390. Abhishek Kadyan Delhi, India Man of many distinctions Naresh Kadyan needs
391. Sharon Prymaka Gloucester, United
Page 21 - Signatures 363 - 391
Name From Comments
392. shafiqur rahman New Delhi, India Naresh Kadyan is dynamic Activist. I on behalf of
khan EMPOWER PEOPLE support his candidature for
Membership of parliament
393. Paige Harrison, New York, NY
394. sarah vanbelle bruxelles, Belgium
395. Jelica Roland Buzet, Croatia
Page 22 - Signatures 392 - 395