Thank You for Hosting a Spa Escape!
Spa Escape Date: _________________________Time:____________________
Together we can make your Spa Escape a relaxing and rejuvenating experience
for everyone and as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Pick a theme- What kind of atmosphere and refreshments would you like at your Spa
Escape? (Please keep it simple and relaxing)
2. Return your Guest List with names and phone numbers to me ASAP! (You’ll receive a
fabulous spa gift and your Hostess Rewards Book)
3. Make a Wish List! Start shopping and decide what products you want to get with your
BeautiControl Shopping Spree – Review the hostess plan in your envelope!
I look forward to being your spa partner and helping you earn the best rewards possible!
Tips for Getting a Big Shopping Spree:
- Invite plenty of guests… the ideal number of guests is 8-10 people including you.
Make reminder phone calls to your guests 2 days before your spa.
- Please ask your guests to arrive on time, dress comfortably and wear minimal makeup.
The Spa Escape is a wonderful time to relax and enjoy tranquility, so everyone needs to
arrange childcare for their children.
- Share the product guide and samples with at least 10 people who cannot attend your spa
to collect outside orders. Use the order forms in your hostess envelope to write them
down before your spa.
***** GOAL: Collect $100 of outside orders! *****
- Be sure to ask guests who cannot attend if they want to book a Spa Escape.
Bookings will add more credit toward free spa product!
At your spa I will set up in the kitchen, bathroom and living room areas. All I need from you is
a comfy spot where everyone can gather to relax, a medium sized table where I can set up
spa treatments, the kitchen sink/counter, a CD player for spa music, the bathroom
counter/sink and the use of your microwave to heat the neckwrap.
I look forward to your Spa Escape! I cannot wait to spoil and pamper you and all of your
Gail Halliday (520)548-9079
Your spa is important to me, and I have set aside that time from my schedule for you and your
guests. Spa parties are fun and I love what I do, however, it is my job and I do take it very
seriously. Except in the case of extreme circumstances (i.e. health or job related issues),
PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL