PHARMACY TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION
• Many of the programs are on
campus but you will also find those
that are online, others are a mix of
the two methods.
• Flexibility programs that
helps you achieve what
you want out of life.
• Some of the programs
is only about half a year
long, others take two
years for you to
• Be ensure that the
program you are looking
into is fully accredited.
• It must include classes that cover
computers and how to operate them
for computer systems on the job,
inventory, the laws that pertain to
your job, confidentiality, ethics,
math, biology, terminology and
• There is likely to be a portion of the program that takes place for
you out there in the field too. This is usually done under the direct
supervision of a licensed Pharmacist.
• A program for Pharmacy Technician certification can be very difficult
at times, it has to do with the responsibility that you will be involved