Aqute Competitive Intelligence
Competitive intelligence will help you win
• You need competitive intelligence. If your competitors are winning, you need to know
why. If you are the one winning, you need to check your rear-view mirror.
• Using exhaustive secondary and primary research, Aqute delivers factual, detailed
competitive intelligence. We are rigorous and methodical, and we deliver the best
competitive intelligence possible.
• Competitor finances: Topline revenue numbers are available to anyone. But how
about the financial performance of unlisted companies? Revenue by department? By
sales team? Percentage of revenue from top 10 clients? The cost of a particular
• Competitor organization: We build the deep organization charts that no on else has.
They reveal how competitors are positioning key employees for market
developments. Divisional headcount can show a competitor’s strengths against yours.
And knowing the personalities of senior staff can help you predict their next moves.
• Competitor product roadmap: Product roadmaps are highly sought-after, and direct
indicators of a competitor's intentions. Let us tell you the products your competitor is
developing and when they'll launch.
• Competitor customer base: Want to steal your competitors' customers? Finding
customer details is harder than finding financials, but we have our ways. We will tell
you who customers are, how much they are spending and how likely they are to
• Who are your competitors? Any company that threatens your revenue. Identify them,
then you can analyse them in detail and plot their downfall.
• Competitive analysis of strengths and weaknesses can tell you what your competitors
will do next, where they will try to undermine you and where you can hit them back. It
is a compass as you navigate the competitive race.
• The real reasons behind new hires, product launches or patent filings. Competitive
analysis will pinpoint their strategic intent.
• They just spent a fortune on a new data center, or on government lobbying. Why?
Competitive analysis from Aqute will tell you.
• Strengths of new employees. Reasons behind restructuring. The rationale of new
office locations. Competitive analysis can tell you which new products are about to
launch or the new segments your competitor wants to target.
Visit our website for competitive intelligence.