Changes The Windows Logon Screen
u can use desktop enhancement s/w which can actually chage the complete
appearence of the windows log on screen if that is what you ment and also
u can get transperency , etccc.. or follow :To change the logon screen
saver, follow these steps.
If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, you may cause serious problems
that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot
guarantee that you can solve problems that result from using Registry
Editor incorrectly. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedt32, and then click OK.
3. In the Registry Editor window, locate the following registry
4. In the right pane, double-click SCRNSAVE.EXE.
5. In the Edit String dialog box, type the name of the screen saver that
you want in the Value data box, and then click OK. For example, if you
want to use the Mystify screen saver as your logon screen saver, type
ssmyst.scr. IMPORTANT: Make sure that you correctly specify the path to
the screen saver. If the screen saver is located in
%SystemRoot%\System32, the explicit path is not required.
6. Click Exit on the File menu to quit Registry Editor.
The logon screen saver changes to the screen saver that you specified.
also u can use the software TUNE UP UTILITIES.Also this software can be
used to change windows defult icons,registry cleaning,logon screen
changing,...............etc a lot of applications.I swear its a very good
,powerful and user friendly...............