Verve Fundraiser and how it works:
The Verve Fundraising opportunity is open and available to all Vemma/Verve members
company wide. This opportunity allows for a fundraising organization to receive an instant
return on a sale as well as a residual return. On the top of the 4 pack boxes are the instructions
on how to re-order the product. It says “Receive $15.00 off your next order of Verve! Go to:
www.SupportOurSport.org.” When they go to the website they select the organization they are
supporting. From there they will be directed to an order page specific to the fundraising
organizations (i.e.Vemma ID#). This step is to ensure the fast start bonus and volume will be
credited to the correct organization. The webpage will identify the Vemma ID# and place all re-
orders in the proper down line according to the organizations placement strategy set up in their
back office. This is a great way to help give back to our kids. In addition, this will expose the
Verve product to hundreds of people that might not ever have to chance to try it.
How to set up and start your Verve Fundraiser:
1. You will need to identify the Vemma ID# that will be credited for the fundraiser.
You may need to enroll the organization or use your own and give the money back. It
is up to your discretion.
2. Register the fundraiser with www.SupportOurSport.org. You will need to name the
fundraiser. Example (Horizon High School Baseball). This will allow for reorders to
be credited to the correct Vemma ID#.
3. Order the Verve product through normal channels at Vemma. We suggest that you
order in bulk to get the best possible price.
4. Order the 4 pack fundraiser boxes at www.SupportOurSport.org or
5. Once you have the Verve product and the 4-pack fundraiser boxes you can now
assemble the packages. It takes about 15 seconds to assemble a 4-pack. This is a
great way to get the kids together for some team building as they put together their
6. Now you are ready to go sell and make money.
7. Suggested price point $15 to $20.