Stair Lifts and Elevators Enhance Independence in Residential
Stair Lifts and Elevators – Enhance the Comfort and Lifestyle of Common People
Residential elevators and stair lifts are not a symbol of luxury any more. They play an
exceptional role in multi-storied residences these days. Installation of stair lifts and
elevators enhance independence in residential buildings. Budget-friendly devices
available nowadays modernize the lives of common people and add comfort and safety to
the lives of the elderly and physically challenged.
Stair lifts – Easy Accessibility Alternative to Get around the Residence Freely
Stair lifts are available in different models to suit curved or straight staircases. Common
features incorporated in these mobility devices include swivel seat, hidden gear jack and
swing away arms. DC model stair lifts are preferred to AC models because they are
supported with battery to function even at the time of power failure. You can choose
stair lifts of top brands including Bruno, ThyssenKrupp Access and Savaria.
If you think about the benefits, there are plenty.
• Easy accessibility in multi-storied homes
• Ensures care and comfort to the user
• Availability of different designs with affordable price tag
• Durability, high safety features and minimum maintenance
• User-friendly devices with easy handle controls
• Modification can be made to meet home décor and space requirements
• Warranty coverage of minimum one year
Residential Elevators Ensure Free and Safe Accessibility
Top brand home elevators have advanced features that guarantee comfort, independent
accessibility and safety. Savaria, ThyssenKrupp Access and Federal Elevator are some of
the leading brands in the industry. Before selecting an elevator, it is necessary to check its
capacity, safety features, warranty coverage, price tag, and reliability.
Elevators of different models and designs can be customized to meet your style
requirements and home space. It is also important to give priority to safety features such
as manual swing door, emergency alarm, telephone system, interlocking facility and
emergency stop switch. Moreover, the users must have an idea of how to operate the
device and details of speed range and power back-up devices.
A Reputable Elevator Supplier Offers Quality Products
An established elevator supplier would offer a wide range of stair lifts and elevators
from top branded companies. In addition, such suppliers would also provide:
• Quality and time bound service to reduce downtime of home elevators and stair
• Dedicated service of trained and skilled technicians
• Certified installation procedures to ensure safety and comfort of customers
• Inspection and repairs to enhance the smooth functioning of the devices
• Replacement of damaged parts with genuine spare parts
• Affordable pricing for branded and refurbished products
Take advantage of the services provided by good dealers for a worthwhile deal.
Undoubtedly, stair lifts and elevators enhance independence in residential buildings and
at the same time increase the value of the home.
Location and Contact Information
DAY Elevator and Lift,
50 Hempstead Gardens Drive,
West Hempstead, NY 11552
Ph: (800) 758 5438 (toll-free)