Fully Conducted Tours 2011
to France & Europe.
Due to changes in ferry and airline
schedules we have revised our tour
program, added additional tours and
revised some departure times. This is
the new programme for our conducted
tours in 2011.
4 d 2-25
3 n ril
Easter in Paris
The magic of Paris in the Spring.
• Return fast ferry to St Malo with luxury coach transfer to
Paris with lunch en route at le Vieux Moulin restaurant
• Three nights at the luxury, 4 star, Pullman Hotel next to the
Eiffel Tower and near the river Seine. Dinner on arrival.
• Guided coach tour of the principle sites of Paris.
• Plenty of free time for shopping on the famous Boulevard Haussmann
or to visit the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Left Bank or the Eiffel Tower.
• Evening dinner cruise on the river Seine, with aperitif and wines,
to see Paris by night from the cruise ship “Capitaine Fracasse”.
• Morning excursion to the elegant Chateau of Fontainebleau with guided tour. London Theatre
• Options (at extra cost) to visit Monet’s Gardens at Giverny,
the Moulin Rouge, the Lido or Crazy Horse.
GREAT Breaks & Tickets
VALUE Book your show, flights
• Returning via the Cathedral city of Chartres with lunch, Individual price
en route, at the famous old coaching house, Le Ricordeau at Loue. would be £1065! and hotel package on-line
Save £475 with
Inclusive price: Jersey £590. Guernsey £640 our group at www.gofrance.co.je
with extra night in St.Malo on 21 April. Single supplement: Jsy & Gsy £195. price!
or call 01534 619633
Brittany 5 d 11-15
• Guided visit to Oceanopolis, the largest aquarium in Europe
featuring 1000 species of fish and mammals including a
Finistere, Brest, La Cote des Phares, 4 n ay delightful penguin colony and sea lions.
Quimper, Benodet, the central hills and Morlaix. ights • A day in Quimper with a tour on the little train and visit to the
famous pottery of Faiencerie HB-Henriot.
A five day tour through west and south Brittany with a visit to the unique • Dinner cruise along the river Odet from Benodet on the cruise
Oceanopolis Park in Brest. boat “Aigrette”.
Itinerary includes: • Visit to the delightful town of Pont-Aven, an artists’ favourite.
• Return fast ferry to St Malo, luxury coach transfer to Quimper with lunch, en route, Afternoon in the old walled town of Concarneau.
at Le Vieux Moulin restaurant in Hede. • Visit to the fifteenth century village of Locarnon and drive
• Four nights at the three star Oceania Hotel in Quimper with two dinners at the hotel and across the Armorique National Park and Monts d’Arrée hills to Morlaix.
one at the gourmet restaurant Les Acacias. • Lunch at the Brasserie de L’Europe in Morlaix with entertainment by
• A day in Brest with a tour along the wild coastline of the Cote des Phares. our singers Thierry and Laure.
Inclusive price: Jersey £595. Guernsey £675 with an extra night in St Malo on 10 May. Single supplement: Jsy £135. Gsy £175.
5 days May
• A day in Cherbourg with a visit to the famous Cite de la Mer, a unique
attraction featuring Europe’s deepest aquarium with 16 themed tanks
Cherbourg and the Cotentin 4 nigh and 10,000 sq metres of marine life. Take a virtual voyage through the
ts oceans and a tour of the submarine Le Redoutable.
Peninsula. Bagnoles de L’Orne • Coach transfer to the charming spa town of Bagnoles de L’Orne.
and the Orne Valley • Three nights at the lakeside Spa Hotel du Beryl with indoor pool and
balneotherapy centre. Including 2 dinners at the hotel.
A five day tour through two of Normandy’s most fascinating regions.
• Horse and carriage ride along the lake and through the town.
Itinerary includes: Dinner with show at the Casino on the lake.
• Return Condor fast ferry to St Malo with luxury coach transfer to Bayeux • Tour through the beautiful countryside of the Normandy Maine
with lunch, en route at Le Fruitier in Villedieu-les-Poeles. nature park visiting the pretty, walled medieval town
One night price: Jersey £595. Guernsey in Bayeux an dinner
• Inclusiveat the three star, Mercure Omaha Beach £675 withwithextra night inof Domfront.
on 12 May. Single supplement: Jsy £135. Gsy £175.
at the hotel. • Returning via Mont St Michel with lunch at Les Quatre
• An early evening option to see Omaha Beach and the Pointe du Hoc. Salines restaurant with entertainment by our singers
Thierry and Laure.
Inclusive price: Jersey £595. Guernsey £650 with an extra night in St Malo on 18 May. Single supplement: Jsy £150. Gsy £185.
Go France Organ
5 da 7-31 M 6 d 6-11 J
WINES! ys 4 ay
hts Chester, North Wales, ays un
Scotland Snowdonia & Liverpool ts
A tour to Edinburgh and the heart of Scotland, from We return to the charming old Roman city of Chester, to the
Stirling, Bannockburn and Loch Lomond to Perth, summit of Snowdon and the castles and coastline of North Wales
Pitlochry and Scone Palace. with a day in Liverpool for a magical mystery tour!
Itinerary includes: Itinerary includes:
• Flights from Jersey and Guernsey via Gatwick • Direct flights from Jersey to Liverpool with four nights, half board at the four star Crown
to Edinburgh. Plaza Hotel in Chester and one night at the Crown Plaza at John Lennon Airport.
• Four nights half board at the four star, Novotel Park hotel • Guided tour of Chester with a Roman Centurion!
in Edinburgh. • Entrance to Chester’s magnificent cathedral.
• Visit to Edinburgh Castle with plenty of time to walk the Royal • Plenty of free time to explore Chester’s unique two-tiered
Mile and shop in Princess Street and explore this elegant city. shopping rows, walk along the Roman walls and along the
• Tour to Stirling with a guided visit to the imposing castle and river Dee.
the battlefield of Bannockburn. • Cruise along the river Dee.
• Afternoon tour along Loch Lomond with a boat cruise on part of • Day excursion to Caernarfon Castle and the Snowdonia
this beautiful loch. National Park with a ride to the summit of Snowdon on the
• A drive into the highlands, visiting Perth, Pitlochry, Killiecrankie, the mountain railway.
Firth of Tay and the house and grounds of Scone Palace where the • Day excursion along the North Wales coast via Conwy,
Scottish kings were crowned.
the Menai Strait and the unique village of Portmeirion.
• Scottish night out in Edinburgh with bagpipes and haggis!
• Day excursion to Liverpool with its art galleries, waterfront
Inclusive price: Jersey and Guernsey £725. shops, the Liver Building and the Mersey Ferry.
Single supplement: Jsy & Gsy £175. • Magical Mystery Tour of the Beatles sites including Penny Lane,
Strawberry Fields and finishing at the Cavern Club for a
Loire Valley and Wine Country musical afternoon.
Visiting Clisson, Nantes, Angers and Saumur plus a full Inclusive price: Jersey £695. Guernsey £745
with connecting flights to Jersey by Blue Islands. Single supplement: £215.
day at Terra Botanica.
The Emerald Isle
A fascinating tour through the wine country around the medieval town of Clisson,
with dinner at the Chateau de Goulaine and a full
15-1 6 d 5-30
day in the unique botanical park,Terra Botanica. ays Jun
Visiting Angers, Saumur and the fairy tale castle 5 day 9 June The lively cities and haunting countryside 5 n e,
s4n of Ireland including Dublin, Limerick, Killarney igh
of Azay le Rideau. ights and the Ring of Kerry. ts
Itinerary includes: Itinerary includes:
• Return Condor fast ferry to St Malo with coach • Direct flights from Jersey to Dublin with Aer Lingus.
transfer to La Chapelle sur Erdre with lunch at • 2 Nights half board at the famous, four star, Gresham
the Westotel. Hotel in the heart of Dublin.
• Four nights half board at The Westotel. • Guided tour of Dublin with time to visit Trinity College
• Guided tour of the medieval town of Clisson and and see the book of Kells, the shops and famous
the surrounding vineyards with wine tasting at the squares and, of course, the Guinness Brewery!
Chateau de Chasseloir. • Luxury coach transfer to Limerick and the four star
• Visit to the Chateau de Goulaine with dinner in the Clarion Hotel overlooking the river Shannon.
great hall as guests of the Marquise de Goulaine • Visit to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park with a Medieval
after visiting their unique butterfly farm. Banquet, entertainment by the Bunratty Minstrels in the Great Hall.
• A full day to see the largest botanical park in Europe, Terra Botanica, with its animated • Coach transfer to Killarney with time to explore this charming town and to take a horse
displays and fascinating journey through the wonders of plant life. and carriage ride to the Gap of Dunlow.
• A morning in the charming Loire town of Saumur for shopping and sightseeing with an • Two nights, half board, at the four star Killarney Plaza Hotel and spa in the heart of the
option to see the largest Tank museum in France. town with time after dinner to visit the many great pubs and listen to the singers.
• Afternoon tour of the elegant fairy tale castle of Azay le Rideau which nestles in the • Coach tour through the spectacular mountains, lakes and coast of The Ring of Kerry
river Indre. followed by a visit to Muckross House.
• Lunch cruise along the beautiful river Erdre with commentary and musical animation. • Return to Dublin for more free time and sightseeing followed by an Irish party at the
Inclusive price: Jersey £665. Guernsey £715 with an extra night in St Malo Gresham Hotel with dancers and singers.
on 14 June. Single supplement: Jsy £150. Gsy £185. Inclusive price: Jersey £895. Guernsey £945 with connecting flights to
Jersey by Blue Islands. Single supplement: Jsy & Gsy £195.
The Eden Project, Lost
The Normandy Landing Beaches
Gardens of Heligan & RHS A guided tour of the principle landing beaches and
Rosemoor Gardens battlefields which featured in the D-Day landings. 2
2 da -3 July
A four day tour to the unique botanical gardens of the Itinerary includes: nigh
Eden Project with visits to two other delightful gardens. • Condor fast ferry to St Malo and coach transfer to Bayeux with lunch, t
Itinerary includes: 4 da 1-4 July en route, at Le Fruitier restaurant in Villedieu-Les-Poeles.
ys 3 • Visits to Omaha Beach, the American Cemetery and the Point du Hoc.
• Direct flight from Jersey and Guernsey nigh
to Exeter with luxury coach transfer ts • Overnight stay, half board, at the Novotel in Bayeux.
• Morning visits to St Mere Eglise and the airborne museum,
the gun battery at Longues sur Mer and Arromanches and
• 3 nights, half board, at the Copthorne the Mulberry harbour.
hotel in Plymouth.
• Drive along Gold, Juno and Sword beaches to Pegasus
• Visits to the Eden Project and the Bridge and the Café Gondreé.
Lost Gardens of Heligan.
• Special additional tour of the sites of the Battle for St Malo
• Visit to the RHS Rosemoor Gardens. including the Saint Servan citadel. Guernsey clients only.
Inclusive price: Jersey and Guernsey £465. Inclusive price: Jersey £205. Guernsey £250
Single supplement: Jsy & Gsy £75. with an extra night in St Malo on 1 July. Single supplement: Jsy £35. Gsy £65.
Telephone 01534 619633 • e-mail email@example.com • www.gofrance.co.je
nised Tours 2011 ALL
27- 6-18 7-9 Ju 2 INCLUDE
A y ly, 4 d 3-26 WINES!
3 rs 11 3 d ugus (Jersey
ays t (B only Hampshire, 3 n ly,
To 20 (pronounced: pwee do foo)
Puy du Fou 2 n ank Ho ), ts
ts. Wiltshire and Dorset
fo The greatest show in France and our most popular tour. Including Bath and Wells, Salisbury, and the New Forest
Because of increased demand we are organising three tours for 2011! We return to the elegance of Georgian Bath, Brunel’s Clifton Suspension Bridge
This is a truly magnificent, historical theme park with a superb evening and “The Great Britain”, Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge, the Beaulieu Motor
spectacular and a day and a half of exciting shows. This year we are staying in Museum and the rural peace and ponies in the New Forest.
the Villa Gallo-Romaine hotel in the park. Itinerary includes:
Itinerary includes: • Direct flights from Jersey and Guernsey to Southampton
• Fast ferry to St Malo with luxury coach transfer to the with three nights, half board, at the Holiday Inn at Amesbury
Puy du Fou with lunch, en route, at Le Vieux Moulin in near Salisbury.
Hede. • Guided tour of Salisbury Cathedral and free time
• Two nights in the Roman style Villa Gallo-Romaine in Salisbury.
hotel set in large gardens in the park. • Visit to Stonehenge with audio guide.
• Dinner, with show, in the Halle Renaissance before • A day in the elegant city of Bath with time to shop and visit
the spectacular “Cinescenie” show. This is a the famous Roman Baths and Pump rooms.
unique sound and light spectacular with a cast of • Tour through Bristol to see the Clifton Suspension Bridge
thousands, portraying hundreds of years of history and visit the magnificent “Great Britain” the first steam
with lights, lasers, fireworks and dramatic tableaux. driven metal clad liner designed by Isambard Brunel.
• A full day and a half, in the Grand Parc, to see the • Tour through the Mendip Hills to Wells with time to visit the
many shows at your leisure: The phantom birds of Cathedral.
prey; the Roman Games with lions and chariot • A day in the New Forest with a visit to Lord Montague’s Palace
races in a full size arena; jousting and battles in at Beaulieu including the famous Motor Museum.
the keep; a Viking invasion; Richelieu’s musketeers • Visit to the old ship building village of Buckler’s Hard with a cruise
and much much more. Dinner in the Atrium along the river.
• Return coach transfer and ferry from St Malo.
Inclusive price: Jersey and Guernsey £499. Single supplement: £55.
Inclusive price: Jersey £395. Guernsey £445 with an extra night in St Malo.
Single supplement: Jsy £110. Gsy £145.
Futuroscope, Monkey 4 da 5 Augus
6 d -8 Au
ays gu Valley and Crocodile Planet
Durham, Newcastle, 5 n st
igh Three unique theme and animal parks in and around the historic city of
Cumbria and the Lake District Poitiers. Futuroscope, The Valley of the Monkeys and Crocodile Planet.
From the Holy Island of Lindisfarne to the vibrant city of Newcastle and the charm • Return fast Ferry to St Malo with luxury coach transfer to Poitiers
of Durham, to Hadrian’s Wall and Roman Vindolanda to the lakes of Ullswater and with lunch, en route, at Le Vieux Moulin restaurant in Hede.
Windermere - discover the best of Northern England. • Three nights, half board at the three star Mercure Hotel in Poitiers.
Itinerary includes: • Evening spectacular show at Futuroscope. “The Blue Note”
• Direct return flights from Jersey to Newcastle. a sound and light show with lasers, giant screens, fireworks and
• Tour through the lake district via Ullswater to Windermere. amazing special effects in an effort to find the elusive blue note.
• Overnight stay on Lake Windermere at the four star • Full day in the Futuroscope park, the most innovative theme park in
MacDonald Old England Hotel and spa with dinner in the Europe, with no less than 25 extraordinary experiences presented in
award winning Vinand Restaurant overlooking the Lake. 6 “Imax” theatres which include: The Arthur Adventure in 4 D; The Hurricane in
the Bayou - a journey through the New Orleans swamp lands; Cosmic Collisions -
• Four nights, half board, at the four star Marriott Hotel
exploring the origins of the universe; Fly me to the Moon - the Apollo 11 experience;
Gosforth Park with indoor pool, health club and extensive
Dances with Robots; Deep Sea 3 D - an undersea adventure; Wings of Courage
grounds. Tour along Hadrian’s Wall to the ancient
- experience a flight across the Andes in a bi-plane and much more!
Roman fort of Vindolanda. Full day in Newcastle with
city tour and river cruise along the Tyne with time to • A visit to the Valley of the Monkeys, an extraordinary experience in this unique animal park
shop at Europe’s largest Shopping Centre! where 350 monkeys, chimpanzees and gorillas roam ABSOLUTELY FREE in 25 acres
of parkland. Visitors have direct contact with more than 30 different species, including the
• A visit to the historic city of Durham and its magnificent
excitement of feeding time. Just hold on to your spectacles and your handbag!
cathedral and castle.
• A visit to The Planet of the Crocodiles, a unique special dome featuring over 200 crocodiles
• Visit to Holy Island and the ancient Lindisfarne Priory.
and alligators roaming in the lush vegetation of a specially constructed habitat.
• Afternoon tour of Alnwick Castle, England’s largest
• Returning via Nantes with a delightful lunch cruise along the river Erdre to see the beautiful
inhabited castle and home to the Duke
stately homes and chateaux along its banks.
Inclusive price: Jersey £495. Guernsey £585 with two extra nights in St Malo
Inclusive price: Jersey £725. Guernsey £775 with connecting Blue Islands on 11 August and 15 August. Single supplement: Jsy £85. Gsy £150.
flight to Jersey. Single supplement: Jsy & Gsy £160. Child sharing Jsy £395. Gsy £470.
The Heart of England • Dinner cruise along the Avon on the “Countess of Evesham”.
• Visits to Shakespeare’s birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s
6 da 23 Aug
Shakespeare’s Stratford Upon Avon, Cottage & Mary Arden’s Farm with a tour of Stratford. ys 5 ust
• Visit to Churchill’s birthplace, Blenheim Palace, home of nigh
The Cotswolds and the Vale of Evesham the Duke of Marlborough. ts
An enchanting six day tour of Shakespeare country • Guided tour of Oxford and some of the beautiful
including Oxford,Warwick and Henley in Arden. College buildings.
• Visit to the historic city of Warwick and its magnificent castle
with falconry, jousting, archery and the firing of the Trebuchet.
• Direct flights from Jersey and Guernsey to Bristol with 5 nights, • Tour of the Cotswold villages including Stow-on-the-Wold,
half board at the four star Holiday Inn on the banks of the river Broadway, Henley in Arden, Evesham and Shipton-on-Stour.
Avon in Stratford.
Inclusive price: Jersey and Guernsey £735. Single supplement: Jsy & Gsy £135.
Telephone 01534 619633 • e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org • www.gofrance.co.je
Go France Organised Tours 2011
INCLUDE 31 8-1
WINES! 4 Se August 6 d 3 Sep
5 da ptemb - ays tem
ys 4 e
The French Alps, Switzerland, 5 n ber
the Black Forest and the beautiful Lake Geneva, Evian-les-Bains,
French region of Alsace and Lorraine Annecy and Bern
Relax in the four star luxury Hilton on the shores of Lake
A fascinating tour to the city of Stuttgart, home of Mercedes Benz, Geneva and visit some of the most charming towns in France
through the Black Forest to Freiberg and to the French town and Switzerland.
of Colmar and the Alsace wine country.
Itinerary includes: • Direct flights from Jersey and Guernsey to Geneva with Blue Islands.
• Direct flights from Guernsey and Jersey to Zurich with Blue Islands. Luxury coach transfer • Five nights, at the four star Hilton at Evian-les-Bains. On the shores of Lake Geneva with
to Stuttgart with two nights half board at the four star Berlin Hotel. the backdrop of the French Alps, this hotel has an indoor and outdoor pool, Japanese
• Guided tour of Stuttgart with a visit to the famous baths, a fitness centre and elegant spa with all the treatments you desire.
Mercedes-Benz museum with its historic collection. • 4 dinners at the hotel and a free evening.
• Tour through the Black Forest with a visit • Visit to the medieval lakeside town of Yvoire in France.
• A day in the historic Swiss city of Bern with its old town cobbled streets, famous art
• Two nights half board at the three star Novotel in museum, the Kuntsmuseum and elegant Gothic Cathedral.
• Visit to the charming old town of Annecy with its canals, lakeside walks and casino. A tour
• Tour of Colmar in the little train and time to shop in through the Alps to Chamonix.
this charming old market town.
• Cruise on Lake Geneva.
• Tour of the the Alsace wine country with wine tasting.
• Visit the Chateau de Chillon, an enchanting medieval castle, home of the Dukes of Savoy
• Visit to the fairy tale castle of Haut-Koenigsbourg. and the most visited castle in Switzerland. Guided tour of the Castle.
Inclusive price: Jersey and Guernsey £795. Inclusive price: Jersey and Guernsey £995.
Single supplement: Jsy & Gsy £120. Single supplement: Jsy & Gsy £196.
Best of Brittany 1
5 d 9 Se
• A visit to the port of St Nazaire and the world war two submarine pens with a tour of a1950s
submarine and trans-atlantic voyage experience.
Vannes, Josselin, Guerande and the Parc de Briere, the ays pte • Option to cruise to Monks Island in the Golfe du Morbihan.
Golfe du Morbihan, St Nazaire, Concarneau and Pont Aven. 4 n mbe
igh r • Visit to the beautiful Parc de Briere with a horse and carriage ride through Breca and a ride
A five day tour through some of our favourite parts of ts in a punt across the marshes. Tour to the thatched cottage village of Kerhinet and
South Brittany. the old walled town of Guerande.
Itinerary includes: • A vist to the pretty town of Auray and the
• Condor fast ferry to St Malo, coach transfer to Vannes with lunch, en route, at Le Vieux Quiberon Peninsula.
Moulin restaurant in Hede. • Dinner and party at the restaurant Le Di’Vin with
• Four nights at the 3 star Mercure Hotel in Vannes with two dinners at the Hotel. entertainment by our singers Thierry and Laure.
• Dinner cruise on the river Vilaine from the Barrage D’Arzal on the Vedettes Jaunes. • Returning via Josselin with a visit to the chateau of the
• A day in the old walled city of Vannes to visit the market with a tour in the little train. Dukes of Rohan and its doll museum followed by lunch
in the Roi Arthur Restaurant at Ploermel.
Inclusive price: Jersey £645. Guernsey £745 with two extra nights in St Malo on 14 and 19 September. Single supplement: Jsy £115 Gsy £175.
Three River Cruise 17-
9 d 25 Se
• Cruise to Frankfurt. Optional guided tour.
• Cruise along the romantic Rhine to the rock Cruises are
The Rhine, The Mosel and Main ays pte of Lorelei and Koblenz then along the Moselle full board.
, 8 mb to Cochem. Now Including Wines!
An eight day cruise with Croisieurope along the romantic Rhine
hts • Cruise along the Rhine to Rudesheim.
from Strasbourg to Frankfurt Koblenz and Mannheim. Optional wine tasting tour. Free evening in the
Itinerary includes: musical district of Drosselgasse.
• Condor fast ferry to St. Malo. Coach transfer to Rennes. • Arrive at Mannheim. Optional visit to
Heidelberg and its castle.
• TGV (very fast train) from Rennes to Strasbourg with dinner on the train.
• Gala dinner and return cruise to Strasbourg.
• Overnight stay in the three star, Novotel hotel in Strasbourg.
• TGV to Paris with overnight stay.
• Guided tour of Strasbourg on the little train and free day in Strasbourg.
• Morning transfer to St Malo, lunch en route at
• Evening embarkation on the cruise boat with welcome cocktail and dinner. “Le Ricordeau”.
• 8 day cruise. Full board with wines and drinks included with all meals.
Inclusive price: Jersey £1235. Guernsey £1275 with an extra night in St.Malo on 16 September.
Bordeaux River Cruise Porto to Spain Vienna and
23-27 April, 5 days 4 nights
The River Dordogne and the Gironde Estuary
along the River Duoro the Imperial Danube
7-16 August, 9 days 9 nights 25 September-2 October, 9 days 8 nights
Explore this fascinating region steeped in history and
An 8 day cruise from Porto in Portugal through the A delightful cruise with CroisiEurope along the
natural treasures visiting Bordeaux, Pauillac, Blaye,
beautiful Douro Valley to Salamanca in Spain with Danube through Austria, Hungary and Slovakia.
Libourne and St Emilion
return flights from Nantes.
Inclusive price: Jersey £775. Guernsey £855. Inclusive price: Jersey £1290. Guernsey £1320.
with an extra 2 nights in St Malo on 22 April and 27 April. Inclusive price: Jersey £1175. Guernsey £1195.
Single supplement: Jsy £135. Gsy £180. No Single supplement. Single supplement: Jsy & Gsy £275.
Travel Insurance Bookings & Enquiries
Why not take an annual insurance for Telephone: 01534 619633
all your holidays worldwide. Prices start e-mail: email@example.com Fax: 01534 631101
from £87.52* per person. * Conditions apply. Go France, Elizabeth Terminal, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3NE
Telephone 01534 619633 • e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org • www.gofrance.co.je