Saudi Arabia’s Resolution
COMMITTEE: C D I S
QUESTION OF: The Threat of Terrorism the Middle East.
MAIN SUBMITTER: Saudi Arabia
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY,
Reminding that the United Nations has a vital responsibility to maintain peace in the Middle East and due to the nuclear forces, this increases the amount of
tension and the amount of conflict among the different nation leading to war and terrorism.
Approving that the government of the countries can make weapons to decrease the amount of weapons in the hands of the wrong people.
Aware of the by possibility of major impact of violence cause by the fighting of exterminating all terrorist and their facilities they may own.
Requests that the all countries contribute by lending troops to take immediate action to penetrate all terrorist in the area, also to eliminate all products of nuclear
bombs, so anything that can cause harm.
1. Urges all the countries to increase the amount of troops in search of the main supply of the terrorist weapons and ammunition.
2. Suggests. All possible food and economic aid be made available to the people of all the countries in the middle east that need help.
3. Urges the main submitters and the Co submitters to consider the needs of the people of the Middle East.
4. Requests the United Nations to sponsor the nuclear inspection team to interrogate all places with known nuclear weapons to stop suicide bombers.
5. Decides to request all the countries of the Middle East to engage in active and productive talks with the main sublimates and co sponsors with the aim of
assisting with the needs of the people of all the people in the middle of a war.
Honorable Delegates, Respected Chairs,
The impendent great nation of Saudi Arabia is included in the Middle East, and although Saudi abria is stable economically