Instructions for downloading Winplot
1) Go to the website : http://math.exeter.edu/rparris/winplot.html and click on Winplot
2) This dialog box shows up. Choose Save and then as the Save As box appears, designate your desktop in the
Save as line.
Click on Save.
Note the file
3) This dialog box shows up next. Close it and then go to your desktop and find the
wp32z.exe file. Double-click on it.
4) Click Run on the Security Warning box, bringing up the WinZip Self-Extractor. Change the Unzip to folder line
to your desktop, using the Browse button to get there.
Then click the Unzip button.
5) If all went well, you’ll see the dialog box below. Click OK and then look on your desktop
for the Winplot icon (a yellow graph grid). Open it and you’re ready to go!
6) A nice website containing short (free) video clips illustrating how Winplot works is: http://spot.pcc.edu/~ssimonds/winplot/
Another nice, user-friendly and FREE graphing calculator can be downloaded from: www.graphcalc.com.