Math Shapes Project
1. Open Power Point
2. You will Create 16 Basic math shapes and fill them with various
3. Click on “ auto shapes” icon at the bottom of the page, then “basic
shapes” and create all sixteen shapes on one slide.
4. After you have created all 16 shapes on one slide, create each shape
on a single slide and include the name of basic math shape.
5. You should have a total of 17 slides.
6. After you have finished with all 17 slides, add a 3-D effect.
7. Insert duplicate slides ( 17 total) and illustrate the shapes with real-
world objects, either from clip art or the internet, labeling them with
their official math term.
8. At this point you should have 34 slides.
9. Save to your folder/USB drive.