WHICH EBOOK READER SHOULD YOU BUY?
TOP 5 EREADERS
1. KINDLE 3 WI-FI
• All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen – 50%
• Read in Bright Sunlight – No glare
• New and Improved Fonts – New crisper,
• New Sleek Design – 21% smaller body
while keeping the same 6" size reading
• 17% Lighter – Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less
than a paperback
• Battery Life of Up to One Month – A single
charge lasts up to one month with
• Double the Storage – Up to 3,500 Books
• Built-In Wi-Fi – Shop and download books
in less than 60 seconds
• 20% Faster Page Turns – Seamless reading
• Enhanced PDF Reader – With dictionary
lookup, notes, and highlights
• New WebKit-Based Browser – Browse the
web over Wi-Fi (experimental)
The size, the speed and the quality of
the Kindle 3 make it second to none, it
defines eBook Readers of today.
The free Wi-Fi capabilities are at times
slow and unless you connect to a
wireless network, Wi-Fi is only provided
in certain AT&T hotspots.
The Kindle 3 is the top eBook Reader
available on today's market, it is easy
to use and provides the best quality we
have seen in an eReader.
2. NOOK SIMPLE TOUCH READER
• Ultra-Light and Super Thin
• Weight:7.48oz, Height: 6.5 inches, Width: 5.0
inches, Depth: 0.47 inches
• Battery can last up to 2 months with Wi-Fi®
• High contrast screen-50% greater contrast
than NOOK 1st Edition™
• Read in bright sun with no glare
• 80% less flashing and Fast Page™ for
• Download books in seconds
• Wireless connectivity via Wi-Fi®
• Memory - 2GB —Holds up to 1,000 books
• Expandable microSD† card up to 32GB
• MicroUSB connector charges your battery
and connects to your computer
The Nook Simple Touch Reader offers
a smooth page turn with minimized
blinking between pages.
This eBook Reader does not have
Users prefer the Nook's touch
keyboard and navigation abilities that
make it easier to use than other
eBook readers on the market.
3. NOOK TABLET
• Super-Light and Portable
• 7-inch VividView™ Color
• High resolution display—1024 X
600, 169 pixels per inch (PPI)
• Adjustable Fonts
• Web and EmailEnhanced Web
browsing with video via Adobe®
• Parental controls to easily disable
the Web browser
• Built-in Wi-Fi®
• Record narration for kids' Read
and Record™ books
The Nook Tablet has 16GB of
internal memory and only takes
three hours to recharge.
It does not offer 3G wireless
compatibility and is not Bluetooth
This eBook reader is best for those
who need a large amount of
4. KINDLE FIRE
• Display 7" multi-touch display with IPS (in-
plane switching) technology and anti-
• 1024 x 600 pixel resolution at 169 ppi, 16 million
• Size (in inches) 7.5" x 4.7" x 0.45" (190 mm x 120
mm x 11.4 mm).
• Weight 14.6 ounces (413 grams).
• On-device Storage 8GB internal
(approximately 6GB available for user
content). That's enough for 80 apps, plus 10
movies or 800 songs or 6,000 books.
• Cloud Storage Free cloud storage for all
• Battery Life Up to 8 hours of continuous
reading or 7.5 hours of video playback, with
• USB Port USB 2.0 (micro-B connector)
• Audio 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, top-mounted
The Kindle Fire comes with free cloud
storage for your Amazon content.
It is a bit heavier than other eBook
Anyone looking for an all-in-one
device will enjoy the Kindle Fire.
5. KINDLE DX
• Display: 9.7" diagonal E Ink® electronic
paper display, 1200 x 824 pixel resolution
at 150 ppi, 16-level gray scale.
• Size (in inches): 10.4" x 7.2" x 0.38".
• Weight: 18.9 ounces.
• Storage: 4GB internal (approximately
3.3GB available for user content).
• Battery Life: Read on a single charge for
up to 4 days with wireless on. Turn wireless
off and read for up to two weeks.
• Connectivity: EVDO modem with fallback
to 1xRTT; utilizes Amazon Whispernet to
provide U.S wireless coverage via Sprint's
3G high-speed data network (check
• USB Port
• 3.5mm stereo audio jack, built-in stereo
A large screen and instant download
of content gives this product an
advantage over others.
The Kindle DX has a slower reaction
time and is one of the heaviest
Regardless of the size of the Kindle
DX, it offers features to make the
eReading experience enjoyable.
E-READER COMPARISON IS TOUGH AND OFTEN DEPENDS UPON
WHETHER THE PERSON WANTS TO JUST READ EBOOKS OR HAVE
MORE OF A "TABLET ". .
FOR MORE INFO ON DIFFERENT EREADERS AND TABLETS
AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET, VISIT OUR SITE...