Adding New Satellites in the Pansat 2300A Digital Satellite Recevier
1) Turn the receiver’s power ON.
2) Press the “MENU” button.
3) Go to “INSTALLATION” & press the “OK” button.
4) Go to “EDIT TP/SATELLITE” & press the “OK” button.
5) Using the “CHANNEL” buttons you can scroll either up or down to find the
satellite with the word “NEW” and then press the “OK” button.
6) Letters and symbols will appear on the screen. Enter the name of the new satellite
using these letters and symbols. (You can move around the letters & symbols
using the “VOLUME” buttons) *** Whenever you choose a letter or symbol,
press the “OK” button and it will appear at the bottom of the screen. ***
7) When you have finished entering the name of the satellite, go to the bottom of the
letters and symbols and highlight the word “OK” and then also press the “OK”
button on your remote control.
8) Enter the frequency, symbol rate, and polarity and then press the “OK” button.
9) Once you have entered all the information, press the “EXIT” button.
10) Go back to the “INSTALLATION” menu and choose “ANTENNA SETUP”.
11) Find the new satellite and press the “OK” button.
12) As soon as you have acquired a strong “QUALITY” signal, scroll down to
“SATELLITE SCAN” and press the “OK” button.
13) When the receiver has completed scanning it will highlight the last channel found
in the list.
14) Press the “EXIT” button four times or until you exit al the different used options
of the main menu.
15) Press the “OK” button and the channel list will appear.
16) Choose the channel you are interested in by scrolling up or down using the
“CHANNEL” buttons in the remote.