Project Instructions “Phone Bill”:
A college student would like to estimate her mobile phone
bill. Each time she makes a phone call, she notes the time of
day and the number of minutes she spoke. She has prepared
a worksheet to calculate the cost of the phone calls she has
made. She must now format and print the worksheet.
1. Open Phone Bill from the data files. Save the file as “Phone Bill” followed by
2. Key Estimate of Mobile Phone Bill in A1.
3. Bold A1.
4. Change the font size of the text in A1 to 12.
5. Merge and center A1:D1.
6. Change the cell color of the range A1:D1 to blue.
7. Change color of the text in A1 to white.
8. Underline the contents of B3:C3.
9. Center the contents of B3:C3.
10. Format C4:D7 for Currency with two decimal places.
11. Underline the contents of D6.
12. Widen column A to 17.
13. Save and e-mail (if directed)