Edline E-mail Procedures:
1. Include the message as you want it to appear on the outgoing message.
2. Date you want the message sent out – use actual date rather than using the
words today or tomorrow.
3. Please list the intended recipients. (Ex: parents & students; only 12th grade
parents and students; parents, students and Foothill staff, etc…)
4. Time you want it sent out (morning, afternoon, as soon as possible)
5. Attach any flyers and make sure your message refers the recipient to the
website www.foothillhigh.org to view these as they cannot be sent out as part
of the e-mail (Edline does not have this capability).
6. Send your e-mail request to Maribel Martinez email@example.com
7. Your request should be received by 2:00 p.m. the day prior.
Please call Maribel Martinez at 714-730-7464 ext. 628 if you have any questions.