Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 585.307.7141 (Mobile)
Pursing a Sales/Account Management position that will effectively utilize acquired expertise,
creative talents and commitment to excellence. Desire a position with long-term growth, stability,
and hiring from within career growth potential. Additionally, I am looking to be apart of an honest,
employee centered, and stable company.
• Senior IT Analysis, Sourcing, and Staffing professional focusing on the ever-changing
Information Technology industry with a dedication in matching client business needs with the best
• Dedicated consultative sales professional providing a thoughtful approach to developing long-
term business partnerships, having experience in both Computer Software and Information
Technology Staffing industries.
• Prospecting and managing multiple projects through the sales cycle.
• Consultative sales to C-level executives and Directors.
• Information Architect with an emphasis on usability testing, website recommendation including
structure and design.
• Communication, Marketing, and Technology knowledge within the Application and Infrastructure
• Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
• Resourceful and committed; Can be counted on to get the job done.
• Self-motivated and well organized; Enjoy a challenge.
• Effective in delivering presentations.
• Sharp, poised, able to convey a warm yet professional image.
• Strong ability to multi-task, work under pressure and with a sense of urgency - yet with
• Team collaboration and leadership; Ability to work alone without supervision.
Major Accounts Sales Manager at Learn.com, Sunrise FL
February 2009 – Present
• Develop market awareness for LDC in a defined territory
• Develop and maintain relationships with prospects in defined territory
• Develop and be able to communicate a clear understanding of Learn.com's value position and
difference in a competitive marketplace
• Develop knowledge level of LDC products/services and be able to educate prospects. Ensure
that product knowledge is enhanced with new products/releases
• Ascertain, communicate and document the needs and requirements of prospects
• Possess ability to discuss the value and ROI potential for LDC services within a specific client.
• Follow-up on all Leads as assigned within 24 hours
• Manage all aspects of sales cycle while coordinating appropriate LDC resources
• Meet/Exceed all monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals while adhering to Learn.com's sales rules
• Timely and accurate management of information in CRM
• Be well informed about current industry trends and competitors
• Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows as appropriate
• Become familiar with all Learn.com Partner relationships and how they relate to Learn.com
• Develop positive relationships with other employees in Marketing, Product Support, Global
Services, Finance, Engineering and other departments as needed
• Assist with mentoring new Sales Managers
(*Negative impacts on Sales department with company going public)
Senior Information Technology Recruiter/Sales Professional at Rezult Technology, Boca
August 2007 – February 2009
• IT Analysis, Sourcing, Staffing Solutions and Services
• Using a consultative approach, meet with consultants to evaluate their technical needs,
recommend and provide solutions
• Networking and Relationship Management
• Assist with mentoring new Recruiters
• Lead Generation
(*Market took a toll on this small boutique firm, which lost roughly 75% of overall business)
Quarter 1 contest winner at Rezult Technology, 2008 (102% of goal)
Quarter 2 contest winner at Rezult Technology, 2008 (144% of goal)
Quarter 3 contest winner at Rezult Technology, 2008 (133% of goal)
Year end contest winner at Rezult Technology, 2008 (117% of goal)
Information Technology Recruiter/Inside Sales Professional at TEKsystems, Pittsford NY
August 2006 - July 2007
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various tools
• Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through screening and interviews
• Negotiate wages, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
• Develop and maintain relationships with subvendors; Negotiate rates
• Oversee pre-employment steps including reference checks and background/drug tests
• Manage contract employees while on assignment
• Work with TEKsystems Account Managers to identify top accounts and target skill sets
• Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment
• Maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge and get referrals
• Cold/Warm Calling, Networking, Relationship Management
(*Moved to Ft. Lauderdale)
Specialties & Technical Skill Set:
• Business Requirement Analysis
• IT Sourcing and Staffing
• Consultative Sales
• Information Architecture
• Usability Testing and Research
• Operating Systems- Windows (98, 2000, XP, Vista)
• Languages- HTML, CSS
• Software- MS Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel), MS Access, Macromedia Dreamweaver and
• Browsers- IE, Firefox
• Other- MACESS, Eldorado 4.2, Sendouts
• CRM- Microsoft Dynamics
Fall 2006 University at Buffalo, Amherst NY
M.A., Informatics (i.e., Information, Communication, and Technology)
Concentration and Capstone Project on Information Architecture and Usability Testing for
an organizations website. Completed all deliverables.
Related Courses Included: Information Systems Analysis and Design, Information
Architecture and Management, Organizational Communication.
Fall 2004 University at Buffalo, Amherst NY
Communication Undergraduate Student Association
Informatics Graduate Student Association
Pi Sigma Epsilon (Treasurer for the spring 2004 rush class)
Urban League of Broward County, Inc. Young Professionals Network