Roush Industries Job Posting
February 16, 2012 – March 16, 2012
Sr. Chassis Engineers – Chicago, IL
Roush supplies comprehensive, integrated development services and provides customers with support that fuses technology and
engineering. From design through prototyping, testing and manufacturing, we take our customers' visions from the sketch pad to
production. We're focused, efficient, and we deliver. With over 2500 employees in more than 40 facilities across the United States, and
interests around the world, Roush solves customers’ problems and provides significant support to the automotive, performance
products, military, entertainment, life sciences, alternative fuels and consumer products industries.
We are focused on performance, driven by technology, and committed to our customers’ success.
If you’re only happy when your customers are happy, we want you on our team.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Due to a steady growth in new business, we are looking for Senior Chassis Engineers who will be responsible for
suspension design work to assist our automotive equipment customers.
This position is located at our Chicago, IL facility.
• BSME or related 4 year engineering degree and 5+ years of experience in an automotive environment
• Extensive experience in all aspects of production and prototype chassis engineering technology and product
• Emphasis including frame / structures and suspension
• Ability to manage all aspects of design including Vehicle Dynamics modeling, RLD acquisition and correlation,
CAE and CAD design
• Experience with DFMEA and DVP development and/or maintenance.
• Experience with OEM automotive, military, or commercial truck engineering systems and processes
• Must have hands-on skills for vehicle diagnosis and development
• Proficient in general computer skills including MS Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, etc. and utilization to
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be detail oriented and able to meet tight deadlines
• Hands-on ability to problem solve in a fast paced prototype environment
• Self starter, able to work independently and in team settings to complete projects
• Medium/Heavy Truck experience a plus
• Personal interest in cars and / or motorsports a plus
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401K, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
You must refer to this posting by March 16, 2012 to be considered.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Amanda Asher at Careers@roush.com
Keywords: chassis, automotive