Mohammed HADJ DJELLOUL
Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne
Bâtiment Ile de France - Bureau 318
4, boulevard François Mitterrand
91025 EVRY CEDEX France
Land +33 1 69 47 70 96
Mobile +33 6 66 78 08 44
Teaching and Research Assistant (ATER) at Evry-Val-d’Essonne University and EPEE.
- Teaching Assistant, (2007-2011)
Intermediate Macroeconomics, Undergraduate
Intermediate Microeconomics, Undergraduate
- Research Assistant, National Institute of Agronomic Research (INRA), 2007, France.
- Computer Lab assistant, Toulouse University, (2005-2010), France.
- PhD student in Economics, Poitiers University, and CRIEF-TEIR
Dissertation Title: “The determinants of housing and credit access and, Micro econometric analysis,
evidence from French data” (Supervisor: Professor Liliane BONNAL).
- Master 2 of Statistic and Econometric, Toulouse University (2006-2007), France.
- Master 1 of Econometric, Toulouse University (2005-2006), France.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, (2005) Oran University, Algeria.
- TOEIC Certificate - Listening and reading, Score (920 / 990), ETS Europe (2009), France.
- Computer and Internet Certificate (C2i), Toulouse University (2007), France.
WORK IN PROGRESS:
- The determinants of housing tenure choice in France: Insights on the effect of the ethnic
origin difference. With Liliane BONNAL and Rachid BOUMAHDI
- The determinants of Public Housing access, evidence from France
With Liliane BONNAL and Rachid BOUMAHDI
- Imperfect competition in the fresh tomato industry
With Vincent Réquillart and Michel Simioni
Fluent in Arabic (Native), French and English.
Skillful in Statistical Software Packages: SAS, R, MATLAB and MapInfo