A new widget has been added to all RFL sites, and can now be used to “bookmark” any
of your online event’s pages in a multitude of social networks!
Here’s where it is, and how it works:
1. Visit your event’s home page.
2. Click the “Bookmark This Page” icon in the top left corner of the page
3. Choose the social networking site you want to save the book mark on (or choose
the “more” option if you do not initially see your application of choice)
4. Once you choose, you may add additional comments, then post (you may be
required to log into your account before saving the post).
5. This will now add the bookmark to the profile section of whatever social network
6. You can share with friends & family, and any time someone clicks the link or
posted “bookmark”, they will be taken to whatever page of your site you chose to
“bookmark”! NOTE: This widget will work to save any page that displays the
widget – including your personal or team page!