Construction Worksheet #9 – Review Name _____________________
You have been taught 8 basic constructions. They are:
1. Copy a segment 5. Perpendicular point on the line
2. Copy an angle 6. Perpendicular point off line
3. Angle bisector 7. Parallel line
4. Perpendicular Bisector 8. Trisect a line
You need to be able to do ALL of these and to apply them to do all constructions covered on worksheets #1-7.
1. Construct a segment of length a + b. 2. Construct and angle that is c.
3. Bisect the angle. 4. Bisect the segment.
5. Trisect the segment.
6. Construct a line perpendicular to b through P. 7. Construct a line perpendicular to c through R.
8. Construct a line parallel to d through T. 9. Construct an equilateral triangle.
10. Construct a 105 angle. (Use a 60 and a 45.) 11. Write the sentence used to help us remember
the points of concurrency in triangles.