Hill Pal’s Baked Cauliflower
1 head cauliflower
2 cups Monterey jack cheese shredded
¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese
¼ c. milk
¼ c. plain yogurt
garlic powder, salt, black pepper
1. Wash, rinse and break cauliflower into florets
2. Toss cauli with jack and Parmesan cheeses
3. In small bowl mix together milk, yogurt and ½ tsp garlic powder, add salt and black pepper to
4. Pour milk mixture over the top of cauli
5. Place all in an 8x8 Pyrex, cover and cook at 375 for 35-40 min.
Tips: If you are not calorie conscious you may use heavy cream instead of the milk mixed with plain
yogurt. I found the mix delicious though. Also, stirring the dish about halfway through helped coat the
cauli with sauce and cheese.