Things to Consider When Buying Home Elevators
Home elevators are a valuable asset in your homes because you can easily access all the
floors with one of these installed in your residence. Indoor and outdoor models are
available, which feature better construction technique, and cater to the requirements of
the user. This article highlights the various things to consider when buying home
Guidelines for Selecting a Reliable Home Elevator
Home elevators provide exceptional safety for the users. The useful features include
emergency stop buttons and in-cab alarms. These also have special interlock facilities,
telephone jacks and many more additional features. Residential elevator models are
available in a number of configurations and designs, and it is very important to choose
the right elevator for your home. The factors to consider before purchasing a home
• Always purchase a branded elevator – A branded home elevator ensures
maximum safety and there is no need of frequent maintenance.
• Evaluate the weight capacity of each model – the weight capacity will be different
with different models. So choose the elevator according to your specific
• Understand the different elevator technologies-- residential elevators feature
different technologies. Choose the right one according to user requirements.
• Evaluate size limitation
• Testing – some elevators produce huge noise when functioning and the switches
may not work properly. When buying an elevator, test these things.
• Determine the electrical power requirements – Electrical power consumption
varies from model to model. If you buy an elevator, ensure that your home
electrical system matches the power requirements of the elevator.
• Ensure warranty option – Check whether the company provides adequate
• Cost – it is the most important factor. It depends upon the size, style and design.
So compare the cost of different models.
• Home layout – The buyer must consider the home layout such as the home’s
architectural design, color, and configuration before purchasing.
• Maintenance requirements – Leading dealers provide maintenance facility and
many service plans. The buyer must understand these plans.
Residential elevators come in a variety of cabin sizes,
ceiling and wall panel finishes, innovative features and
stylish designs. You can customize these features also. So
choose the right elevator for your home and ensure that it
can be handled by people of all age groups.
Home Elevators from Leading Manufacturers
Now, with home elevators made available by leading
manufacturers, there is no need to be concerned about
climbing steep stairways. An elevator helps you to access
any floor in your home without any effort. Brand name
elevators are ensured high quality and come with proper warranty.
Popular residential elevator manufacturers are ThyssenKrupp Access, Savaria, and
Federal Elevator. They provide highly reliable models of residential elevators that include
Telecab, Rise, Infinity, Eclipse, Volant Gearless, Renaissance, and Panorama. Approach
authorized and reliable elevator suppliers to buy the best elevator for your home. A good
dealer can advise you on selecting the right elevators for your home.
Location and Contact Information
DAY Elevator and Lift,
50 Hempstead Gardens Drive,
West Hempstead, NY 11552
Ph: (800) 758 5438 (toll-free)