1. Print or hand write the instructions for each of the constructions
2. Use only a straight edge and a compass
3. Leave all marks that you make as you do the construction
4. Put all constructions on the front of the paper
5. Put parts a and b on the same sheet
6. Use a cover page:
7. Put your cover page first, then the construction packet, last put your constructions.
8. Place them in a paper folder with bendable brackets. (NO 3-Ring binders will be accepted, do
not use plastic folders). The paper ones are real cheap.
9. You may type your instructions or hand write them. No photocopies will be allowed.