MINUTES OF LOUGHBOROUGH STUDENTS’ ARCHERY CLUB
Date: 23-10-03 Meeting opened: 6:00
Present: John, Matt T, Matt B, Anna, Ian, Lisa, Ross
Absent: Mitch the very bad boy. Be bothered other people have to walk further
1. Minutes of last meeting passed? Yes/No
2. Chair’s Comment: SDC are f’king b’stards. But really there nice guys,
no really, brilliant nice chaps! :)
4. Matters arising from last meeting: BUSA, need to contact
J. Sullivans boss. Can get NSH for 21st March. SEIC are
thinking of sponsorship (£1200).
5. Committee reports: Options for shooting
not getting balcony till 25th Nov.
try getting a Submentry award for dislocation
Notts share Sun 10-1, Wed 2-5
County (foxs, Coalvile, Ashby, etc).
Victory Hall, (ruddy trampolinists)
6. Any other business: Shootings are dependant on numbers.
There needs at least 6 people to move equipment. But may
get chance to shoot at Notting if there nice lords and ladies.
7. Shooting rota:
Friday Saturday Sunday Tuesday Wednesday
8. Meeting closed: 7:15