9:00 Registration and refreshments
9:30 Welcome and Opening Address by the Chairperson
9:40 Keynote Address: Viewpoint of Opportunities and Challenges in
the online Spanish gambling market
• Performance review: examining how the online Spanish gambl
market fared in 2010
• Which types of online opportunities and partnerships are of
interest to global operators in Spain?
• How is the marketplace likely to develop and which business
models will win out?
Speaker include: Aedapi
10:10 Legal Outlook: An Analysis of Recent Developments in
• Up-to-the-minute legal and political angles of the ongoing national
gambling market regulation in Spain and its impact on operators
• Impact of recent ECJ case law on the gaming industry
• Examining the main requirements in order to obtain a license
under the new gaming regime.
• Taxation requirements
Speaker include: Legallink
10:35 Panel: How is the Online Gambling industry to deal with the new
• Who benefits from the future new gaming licensing system?
• To what extent does it lead to market growth and a encourage
innovation and new entrants?
• Is the consumer better or worse off?
• How will affect the privatisation of up to 30 percent of the state-
• Discover the taxation regimes
Panel including: Legallink, Comision reguladora juego,
Asociaciones, Dtor. Public Affairs online and land-based gambling
11:20 Morning Coffee & Networking break
11:40 Panel: Selling online gambling: Advertising, Marketing and
• Yahoo Research: Understanding the online gambler. Current
behaviours in the digital space
• Gain advise on the dos and don’ts for advertising and marketing;
TV, online portals, email, SMS. Understand the legal ramifications
• Challenges of online advertising and particularly online affiliate
advertising in regulated markets
• Opening up TV product placement to gambling companies
• Tools for customer segmentation and targeted marketing
• How do customers differ for sports book and casino?
Understanding the triggers for each type
• Innovative new ways to leverage maximum returns from your
marketing channels including TV, Print, Radio, Social Networking,
Blogs and more.
• Today, what matters it’s what your friends think is important, not
Google. Have any gambling companies successfully exploited
Tuenti, Twitter or Facebook?
• Identify your partners: Discover how best to work with affiliates,
vendors and analysts and incorporate them into your marketing
strategy for win-win partnerships.
• When is brand more important than product? Examples of
successful marketing tie-ups and sponsorship deals
• A glimpse into the marketing challenges iGaming will face in the
Panel including: Gran Via online, PartyGaming, 888, Betfair,
Betclick, Ladbrokes, MediaPlanning, Ventura 24, Unedisa, Radio
12:30 Panel: Evaluating the potential for mobile gambling and betting
• Analysis of the overall mobile gambling market in Europe
• Is mobile gambling a priority with the wider iGaming operators?
• Overcoming challenges in the design of games for mobile platforms
• Discover whether Sportsbook, Casino, Poker, Bingo or Skill Games
are producing the biggest uptake from consumers on mobile and
• Learn more about real-time bet- and- play applications with
improved, more focused products
• Identifying opportunities for B2B services
• Understanding mobile customers: How do mobile players differ
from online players?
• Maximising your online operational advantages: The importance of
fully exploiting your brand to stimulate mobile take-up
• Payments and billing: making payment solutions relevant to mobile
customers, and how age filtering work for mobile betting?
• How will this market develop in terms of growth and new
Panel including: Probability, Betfair, Bettymovil, Spin3, Bongiorno,
SkyBet, Playtech, Business Develop. Mgr. Movistar and Vodafone,
Victor Chandler, 777 Mobile
13:25 Lunch & networking
15:30 Panel: Charting the present of sports betting in Spain
• How do both online and offline operators see sports betting
• How land-based operators can leverage their brand for online
• What are current sports viewing and betting interests
• A detailed look at the customer profile.
• Strategies and tools to provide a unique product for different
• Making soccer betting more interactive, exciting and improving
the consumer experience. Life betting.
• Measuring the effectiveness of sponsorship in sports betting
• Attracting and keeping a large user base – what gaming companies
can learn from social networking sites
• Building brand loyalty and ARPUs through a diversified product
• Increasing revenue from side games and getting customers to
stay longer and bet more
• Most effective methods for cross-selling sports betting to poker
• Mobile betting applications
Panel including: Betfair, Bwin, Betclick, Ladbrokes, Marketing
agency, Bet365, Unibet, 12Bet, Kenneth
16:20 Panel: Online games in Spain – bingo, poker and casino
• Which games are attracting players?
• A look at the games gaining popularity in online gaming, and the
opportunities for expansion and profit in these areas
• The importance of using more than one software developer for
• Charting the growth of the online poker in Spain. What methods
are the operators using to educate potential customers on the
• Assessing the online bingo market: The real factors behind the
make-up of a good bingo game and the future of the bingo product
design and platform
• Peripherals including: Scratchcard suppliers, Lotteries
Panel including: PokerStars, Playtech, Microgaming, Neogames,
Gtech, Full Tilt Poker, Casino, Maria Bingo, …
17:05 Afternoon refreshment and Networking Break
17:25 How to…move from land-based to online gaming. Steps to
building a successful online gaming business.
• Understanding your core market and the legalities surrounding it
• Ensuring compliance with local business regulations
• Evaluating the options for obtaining a licence – weighing up the
advantages of single vs dual jurisdiction licensing
• Building a brand and strategies to attack market as a new entrant
• Learn what matters most to your players when building a product
line in order to ensure coverage of the widest customer base.
• Software, hardware considerations
• Which online products work best?
• Main payment methods acceptable in Spain
• Working with the casinos
Panel including: Casino de Madrid, Rank, Legallink, Gran Via,
18:15 Panel: Looking to the future … Gaming trends in Spain
• Examining where this market is growing and what products are
getting the best response from the customer
• Examining the surge in traffic from Latin America. Strategies to
attack a market as a new entrant
• Likely developments as smart phones continue to expand
• Creating products that will appeal to a younger generation and new
• The role of the brand and the new marketing media channels
19:00 Chairman’s closing remarks
19:05 Close of day, followed by network drinks
Come and join us at Hesperia premier cocktail lounge, to continue
doing business! Network with new contacts and mingle amongst
existing clients whilst enjoying some complimentary beverages
courtesy of ….
A drinks networking reception will allow a regional focus on gaming.
Speakers and delegates can join different tables to give and get the
latest news: Topics that will be discussed in an informal relaxed
environment include shifting legislation, the regulatory environment,
licensing issues, advertising and marketing opportunities and
challenges, new products and more ...