Xiamen GLANG Translation Service Co. ltd. is to provide highly effective and standard
translation service. The related service terms, including copyright, confidentiality, responsibility,
and other requirements are as follows. The content is part of the agreement providing service by
GLANG and its agents.
Copyright and Responsibility
1. The client should have obtained the copyright or the translation right of the manuscript to be
translated. GLANG remains the signature right and leave all other rights to the client.
2. Following the confidential principle, whether the client takes the manuscript on time or not,
GLANG will be authorized to destroy the original manuscript and translation work exceeding the
time limit of 30 day. The manuscript destruction does not restrain the client from paying the
Free of charge and Compensation
1. The client should be responsible for the original manuscript content, not violate the national
correlation laws and regulations. GLANG will take no responsibility to the consequence resulted
from the usage of the original manuscript and the translation.
2. If the client has any objection to the translation manuscript, please announce party B in written
form in seven days. The overdue will be regarded as giving up the rights automatically. If it is
GLANG's fault to make the wrong translation, leak translation, GLANG will give free revision,
the supplement and the suitable compensation. The compensation of the manuscript delays should
be done as the unit price multiplies the number of vested days and then eliminate by the actual
number of finishing days.
Formula: The unit price X the number of vested days/ the actual number of finishing days =
amount of compensation
3. The problems of the commission list or the contract signed by the client; delayed payment; the
actual number of words surpassing the estimate number of words; failure to contact the client
through the ways on the list, will not be the responsibilities undertaken by GLANG, and the
requests of refunding money raised by the client will not be accepted.
Conditions and Requests
1. The customer has the responsibility of providing clear and integrated original manuscript and
images, to avoid tedious checking, translation delaying, and misunderstandings.
2. Please deliver us the finalized manuscript. When the translation work begins, revises, additions
and deletions to the original manuscript may interrupt the translation process and may reduce the
translation efficiency. The original manuscript received on signing the client commission list or
the contract will be regarded as the final source text. The client’s midway intention of accelerating
or terminating the task should be negotiated with GLANG and should be charged accordingly. The
midway increase or revision of the content will be charged additionally, and finishing time will be
correspondingly extended. The midway deletion of the content will not result to the withdrawing
of payment, and the shortening of vested time. Revisions after the translation will be regarded as
voluntary service, with no more charges.
3. Please provide complete and essential reference materials, so as to assure the accuracy of the
special expression. These reference materials possibly include: former translation work, technical
terms, business letters and so on.
4. Striving for the maximal translation time. Translation is complex work with high requirement;
Even if the most experienced translator has the limitation of daily workload. Moreover, a perfect
translation also needs further correction and examination.
5. The contract and the commission list are contractual documents in due form which need to be
earnestly treated. Please fill in the blank with the details of format, binding, storage and the special
terms of relevant person name, place name, organization name and so on.
6. GLANG regards the original manuscript received on signing the client commission list or the
contract as the final source text.
7. GLANG is only responsible for the translation accuracy, and does not undertake the
responsibility of the source text origin, content and usage.
8. GLANG gives confidential service to all clients and manuscripts. The client with special
confidentiality request must inform GLANG in anticipation. Both parties sign an agreement of
confidentiality, and the measures for confidentiality are adopted as the agreement stipulated.