Terms & Conditions:
1. The information provided in the Retinacare website is not a substitute for professional medical
care by a qualified doctor or other health care professional. Always check with your doctor if you
have concerns about your condition or treatment. Please attend the accident & emergency if you
need urgent medical attention.
2. The Retinacare website is provided free of charge and is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
By using this website you agree to bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any
questions regarding these Terms and Conditions please see the “contact us” section within the
website or address your letter to The Webmaster at the above address.
3. Retinacare has taken every reasonable care to ensure that all the information on this site is
correct and accurate. However, should any information on this site be technically inaccurate, or
should there be any typographical errors, then Retinacare excludes to the fullest extent permitted
by law any liability howsoever arising from such technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
4. To the full extent permitted by law you will agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party
for any consequential or incidental damages or any other indirect, special or punitive damages
whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the retinacare website.
5. The Retinacare website contains links to other websites. Retinacare accepts no liability
whatsoever for information contained on these sites. Any links to the retinacare website are not
permitted without our expressed consent.
6. Any personal data relating to you will only be used by Retinacare in strict accordance with the
Data Protection Act (1998) and within the guidelines of medical confidentiality
7. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and retinacare take no immediate remedial action
under the law then retinacare its right to remedy at a later date in any situation where such a
8. Any person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the
Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions but this
shall not affect any right or remedy by a third party available under the Act.