ACKNOWLEDGMENT RECEIPT FOR EQUIPMENT (ARE)
A. This form shall be accomplished as follows:
1. LGU – name of the province/city/municipality
2. No. – assigned report number.
3. Quantity – number of units given to the
concerned employee or user of the
4. Unit – unit of measurements.
5. Description – brief description or details of the items to
6. Property No. – property number of the item to be given.
B. The ARE shall be prepared in two copies as follows:
Original – Property Officer
2nd copy – Recipient or user of the property
C. This form shall be signed and dated by the designated Property
Officer under “Received from” portion and the recipient or user
of the property shall acknowledge receipt by signing under
“Received by” portion.