Road Trip Postcard Assignment
1. Go to class wiki at https://ljhscomputerclass8.wikispaces.com. Click assignments.
Open the road trip postcard template and save in your class folder on the f drive.
The file should be named road trip postcards.
2. You will create 7 postcards-one for each of your stops. Each stop must be
labeled (Stop 1, Stop 2, etc.)
3. You will put the name of the town, state and the latitude and longitude on each
4. You will put at least one picture on each postcard that is appropriate for that
place and hyperlink the picture to the web address where you found it.
(Microsoft clipart use www.microsoft.com) Do not show the address on the
postcard-hyperlink the picture.
5. You must have the mileage that you drove. Stop 1 will have mileage from
starting location to stop 1; stop 2 will have mileage from stop 1 to stop 2, etc.
6. You will write a brief message to someone that you know describing the three
attractions that you researched.
7. You will include at least one of your historical facts in your brief message.
8. All of your cards should have a different design, color scheme, font, etc. THIS IS
YOUR CHANCE TO BE CREATIVE!!