ALL INDIA GRADUATE ENGINEERS & TELECOM
(An Association of DR executives of BSNL)
Website: www.aigetoachq.org / www.aigetoaap.org
Circle Secretary Circle President
B.Laxman, P.Naga Murali Krishna,
Phone:9490144699 Phone: 9490899555
Flat No.205,Sree Sree Towers,Mythrinagar,Madinaguda,Hyderabad-050.
EMERGENCY CIRCLE CEC,HYDERABAD,15TH AUG 2011.
In the view of CMD and Middle management’s comments on DR Community to
leave BSNL for better career progression and as per the resolution taken at CHQ’s
emergency meeting held at New Delhi on 7th & 8th August,2011, AP Circle has called for
its Emergency CEC on 15th August 2011.
The representatives of SSA’ including Circle body members have attended and
shown their unity and support to our CHQ. All the representatives were asked to give
their views on the present situation of DR community in BSNL. Sri.B.Laxman,CS,
Sri.Satyavardhan,JS(South),CHQ,Sri.Ch.V.Srinivas,ACS explained the full details of
CHQ’s meeting and its resolutions and urged to all the representatives to take this
information to the ground level of association. This meeting has taken some of the
1. It is unanimously decided to support the CHQ’s course of action/resolution taken
at CHQ meeting. It is decided convey strongly to our members to follow the
words of GS, says be like a leader or like follower.
2. It is resolved to follow the activities ,if need arises:
Self care month must be followed: In this month every DR Executive will
take care about his pending issues in BSNL and try to solve those issues
by continuous persuasion( like EPF transfer/Arrears/transfer/bills etc)
Reject all officiating/looking after/extra duties.
Follow work to rule.
Strictly follow the BSNL hierarchy for all official works like
reporting/assignment of work etc.
Asking BSNL, duties and responsibilities of TTA/JTO/SDE/DE through
RTI/by any other means.
3. It is unanimously resolved to support the decision of CHQ to form a DR JAC with
like-minded associations (like SNATTA).
4. It is resolved to take up JTO transfers of Non tenure SSAs immediately.
5. It is resolved collect the funds at SSA level, hence each SSA should open
Association Bank account by 30th September and as a emergency requirement Rs
500/- per member should be collected and deposited in Circle account by 30th
6. All SSAs should conduct emergency SSA/Branch level (Invite all batch DR
JTOs/ SDEs) meetings and convey the prevailing situation of DR issues in BSNL.
7. The tentative date for Circle Conference is decided as 2nd Saturday and Sunday of
8. All the SSA DS/DP should inform the member’s data to CP/CS/CFS every
9. All DS/DP/Active members are requested to approach the new JTOs of recent
recruitment make them aware of actual thing about their issues and ask them to be
10. As per CHQs decision, the Association is going to supply Diaries for 2012, which
will be printed by Maharastra Circle.
11. This meeting has also discussed on disclosing of APARs , which not been done
by many of the wings and few incidents of wrong methodologies are also brought
to the notice. Hence all the members are requested to demand for a Xerox copy of
their APARs to avoid any further damage to their future.
12. If any SSA is conducting meetings kindly mail to CS/Web Secretary to post it in
Many other issues were also discussed like tenure Sub divisions/places in place of
Tenure SSAs, Internal discipline in Association, Web site updation.
S.No. Name Desg Mobile SSA Total Tot Members
1 B.Laxman CS 9490144699 HTD
2 Nagamurali Krishna CP 9490899555 Krnl
3 CH.V.Srinivas ACS 9490140007 HTD
4 DCH..Ranganayakulu ACS 9490122100 ATP
5 Rajaram CWC 9490000727 HTD
6 G.Rajashekar DS 9490759157 KAA 22 22
7 CH.Ravi DS 9490143743 NLR 29 29
8 D.Venugopla Rao DS 9490195939 VJW 35 29
9 K.Sreekantha Reddy DS 9440000205 ATP 35 35
10 P.Immanialbabu DS 9441699777 KRNL 40 24
11 G.Madangopal DP 9490145654 KHM 34 34
12 T.Krishna Reddy DS 9441224666 MBNR 37 37
13 Veera Bhadra Rao DP 9440648648 HTD ~290 ~250
14 K.Haribabu Ex.CS 9493266678 ONG 50 12
15 P.Apparao OS 9490122211 RJY 30 30
16 K.Prakash Goud VP 9440000205 MBNR
17 Subba Rao DP 9490141455 MBNR
18 D.Srinivasa rao - 9490145676 KHM
19 J.Srinivasa rao VP 9490188567 VJW
20 Rupa Prakash DFS 9491286786 VJW
21 D.V.Ranganayakulu VP - HTD
22 K.Guruprasada rao DP 9490000699 KRNL