LIVE THE LUXURY
DAMAC Holdings has grown over the years from a specialist catering company established in
1982, into a multi-billion dollar corporation and one of the largest organizations in the Middle
Headquartered in Dubai, DAMAC Holdings has expanded its activities across the world with offices in the Middle
East, North Africa, CIS States, Europe, Far East, and the Subcontinent.
This large international conglomerate includes DAMAC Properties, DAMAC Invest, DAMAC Al Jazeira Catering
WLL, Dariah General Trading Co. WLL, Al Anwar Ceramic Tiles Co, Al Ahlia Insurance, Al Amana Building
Materials and DAMAC Securities
Whilst the Group´s business interests may be diverse, they are all underpinned by one unified objective: an
uncompromising emphasis on outstanding customer service. The ISO 9002 accredited company employs over
8,500 people, operating across 20 countries.
Hussain Sajwani, founder-owner and Chairman of the DAMAC Group also holds the position as Chairman of the
Al Anwar Ceramic Tiles Co. SAOG, Muscat, Oman
Al Jazeira Services Co. SAOG, Muscat, Oman
Al Ahlia Insurance Co. Bahrain
Al Amana Building Materials Co. Muscat, Oman
About DAMAC Properties
• DAMAC Properties, part of DAMAC Holdings was established in 2002, as a private residential, leisure and
commercial developer in Dubai and the Middle East. Since then, DAMAC Properties has expanded rapidly into
North Africa, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
• 2008 and 2009 are labeled the ‘Years of Construction’ at DAMAC Properties, during which it aggressively focused
on construction and contract delivery to trusted and quality contractors. DAMAC Properties have already delivered
more than 3500 units into the market with projects at IMPZ -The Crescent, TECOM -Executive Heights, JLT - Lake
View & Lake Terrace and the Marina -The Waves and Marina Terrace.
• DAMAC Properties is expected to hand over approximately a further 3971 units in 2010 across the GCC
• The company has a diverse range of expertise that allows them to have a good oversight and management of all
aspects of a project right from the acquisition of land, appointment of architects and designers, construction and
sales to after sales service.
• The company’s projects are located in the most desirable and exclusive locations and homes are built to a high
quality specification that has become synonymous with the group. DAMAC Properties aims to develop projects
that include residential, commercial and leisure facilities that will create an integrated community.
• In addition to support services provided by the Dubai headquarters, the company’s comprehensive Customer Care
Program provides solutions through its vast network with offices in the UAE, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, KSA and
Latest Press Release Oct’2010
DAMAC award $ 1 billion worth of contracts in 2010
• 20 contracts in the last 12 months to a value of AED 3.6 billion
15 main contracts in Dubai , main contracts in Abu Dhabi and one main contract in KSA.
In Egypt, DAMAC has awarded the main construction contract for the first phase of its exclusive shopping mall project ‘Park
Avenue’ at New Cairo. One of the biggest high-end retail destinations in the Middle East, this project includes the Park
Avenue Shopping district, 595 luxury villas at Hyde Park and Centre Ville apartments all overlooking a lush central park.
• Branding its presence at this year’s Cityscape as ‘DAMAC Properties, A Year of Contracts and Handovers’.
On schedule for an end of year handover is DAMAC’s Signature Property Ocean Heights at Dubai Marina.
The architectural award winning 82 storey skyscraper, with sweeping ocean views, and quality high-end interiors, has taken
less than three years to build.
• Other completion highlights for the year and coming months include Emirates Gardens 1, Lago Vista, Smart Heights, XL Tower, Business
Tower and Park Towers at the DIFC.
• Combined, these projects alone will bring over 3,900 units to buyers in 2010 and 2011.
Speaking on the progress, Chairman of DAMAC Properties Hussain Sajwani commented; ‘2010 has been a year of contracts and handovers
for DAMAC. By focusing on our objectives, we have continued construction on all projects in the UAE, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia,
Lebanon and Egypt and, as a result, DAMAC is making very good progress on all current projects, to the extent that we now have
developments at various stages across the entire DAMAC portfolio.’
• June saw the launch of DAMAC Tower in Solidere Beirut, the first
exclusive VERSACE HOME branded residential tower in the region.
Situated in the elite hotels and marina area of the new Solidere
development, DAMAC Tower has extensive views of the Mediterranean.
The spectacular flowing curves and undulating volumes of the 28 storey
building were designed to emulate the surging waves of the ocean.
• By the end of 2010 and early 2011 this figure will
have risen to over 7,500 luxury units delivered into
the market, with a further 12,000 under
construction across the region.
Projects Handed Over
The Waves– Dubai Marina Lake Terrace – Jumeirah Lake Towers Emirates Garden 1 – Jumeirah Village
Executive Heights – TECOM The Crescent– IMPZ Marina Terrace– Dubai Marina
Projects for Handover -2010/2011
Ocean heights – Dubai Marina Park Towers – DIFC Lago Vista – IMPZ
Tuscan Residence – Jumeirah Village Emirates Garden 2 – Jumeirah Village
Projects for Handover -2010/2011
XL Towers- Business Bay Smart Heights - TECOM
Business Tower – Business Bay