Forester RFQ 0222 by xiagong0815


									                                                  PUBLICATION DATES
                                                FRIDAY, MARCH 19, 2010
                                               MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010

                                       Chumstick Wildfire Stewardship Coalition
                                             NOTICE TO CONSULTANTS
                                       PROFESSIONAL SERVICES QUALIFICATIONS

The Chumstick Wildfire Stewardship Coalition (CWSC) herby requests statements of qualifications
(SOQs) for professional services for consulting forestry. The CWSC will select a forester for fuels
reduction assessment and prescription services on private land. The following professional services may
be needed:

Fuels reduction assessment, prescription, and cost estimate; photographic documentation of property
condition pre- and post-treatment; communication and coordination with landowners, neighborhoods,
and the CWSC; and verification of fuels reduction work completed.

Consultants who are interested in providing these services are requested to send one copy of their SOQs
(each copy not to exceed 5 pages), references, and a letter of intent to the CWSC. This is a contract

Interested parties are to reply by 5:00 PM, PST, MARCH 29, 2010, to be considered. SOQs are to be sent
to the attention of Annie Schmidt, Chumstick Wildfire Stewardship Coalition, PO Box 2223,
Leavenworth, WA 98826. Electronic copies may be submitted by email to Questions can be directed to Annie Schmidt at 509-630-2836.

The RC&D Program is administered by the Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS). The U.S. Department of
Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin,
sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital or family status. (Not all prohibited bases apply
to all programs.) Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information
(Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD).

To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building,
1400 Independence Ave. Avenue SW, Washington D.C. 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is
an equal opportunity provider and employer.

To top