Objective To continue serving as a youth member on the City of Boise Impact Advisory
Committee though the end of the summer 2007.
Education Boise Senior High School Boise, Idaho
• Currently a junior at Boise High
• Received several awards for academics and achievements
Work experience December 2004-April 2006
Ski Instructor, Bogus Basin Ski Resort
• I am a level 1 certified instructor
• I teach ages 3 to adult
• I teach levels of abilities from beginner to advanced
• I am part of Key Club, a national service club at Boise High
• I was a part of National Junior Honor society at East Junior High
• I was a Peer Mediator from fourth grade through ninth grade
• I am on the debate team with a record of 8-1
• I am a big brother with the national organization Big Brothers Big Sisters.
I meet with my little brother once a week for lunch.
• I have spent time with Youth Court and plan to continue with them this
fall as an ace attorney.
Interests and activities
• I participate in tennis and plan to participate in cross country this fall
• I am interested in bettering myself and my community through all means
• I am interested in continuing my education after high school in college and
would like to major in Biochemical Engineering.
Summary of qualifications
• I work as a ski instructor at Bogus Basin Ski Resort and was a peer
mediator for much of my primary schooling. Both of these require an
open and objective mind. Being able to problem solve in a professional
manner is also a necessity. I also was forced at times to become creative
in my problem solving to help and connect with all those involved. I am
also part of the Debate team which results in being knowledgeable on
current affairs, very articulate and the ability to organize and express my
ideas and thoughts.