LASYSTEMS - Brusselsesteenweg 208 - 1730 Asse - Belgium
Phone: +32-2-4531312 - Fax: +32-2-4531763
Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 64-bit, FR,
Windows Web Server 2008 R2 64-bit, French, 1 Server, DVD
Price details: PDF generated on: 1 February, 2012
Price excl. VAT: 463.44 €
Eco fees: 0.00 €
VAT 21 %: 97.32 €
Product code: LWA-00990
* VAT included
Windows Web Server 2008 R2
Web, Security, Reliability, and Productivity
Designed to be used specifically as a single-purpose Internet-facing Web server, Windows Web Server 2008 R2
delivers on a rock solid foundation of Web infrastructure capabilities in the next-generation Windows Server 2008.
Integrated with the newly re-architected IIS 7.0, ASP.NET, and the Microsoft .NET Framework, Windows Web Server
2008 R2 enables any organization to rapidly deploy Web pages, Web sites, Web applications, and Web services.
Web and Applications Platform
Windows Web Server 2008 R2 provides organizations with the ability to deliver rich Web-based experiences efficiently
and effectively, with improved administration and diagnostics, advanced development and application tools, and lower
- Manage with Ease
- More efficient administration tools, including delegated administration and shared configuration.
- Powerful Hosting of Applications and Services
- Expanded application hosting for .NET, ASP, PHP Web applications, and XML services. Web server extensibility
- Lower Infrastructure Costs
- Improved scalability and enhanced security and reliability with automatic application sandboxing.
Windows Web Server 2008 R2 optimized specifically for Internet-facing Web-serving environments and built on industry
standards allowing organizations to easily build new, or integrate into existing, server infrastructure environments. Web
developers can build Web pages and services that can communicate with other platforms using standards-based
interfaces like XML and SOAP. This level of cost-effective application development encourages business productivity
and flexibility, and increases business solution opportunities.
- Greater technical capacity than the previous versions of Windows Server, and no limitation of Microsoft SQL Server
- Highly effective platform for ASP.NET based Internet Web deployments, because it includes the newly re-architected
Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0, Microsoft ASP.NET, and the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Dedicated Web-serving functionality and server roles that support four x64 sockets and 32 gigabytes (GB) of RAM.
- Economical next-generation Web server that is competitively priced for enterprise or hosting organizations needing to
rapidly deploy Web pages, Web sites, Web applications, and Web services.
Internet Information Services 7.5
Windows Web Server 2008 R2 is a powerful Web application and services platform. With Internet Information Services
(IIS) 7.5, Windows Web Server 2008 R2 delivers a completely modular, extensible Web server with expanded
application hosting, while retaining excellent compatibility and solving key customer challenges.
- Centralized Web Management
- Configure and manage your Web infrastructure from one place through a wide selection of administration tools.
- Delegated Remote Management
- Delegate site configuration management and publishing to remote users.
- Easy Application Deployment
- Archive, package, migrate, and deploy complete applications and Web servers more easily.
- Modular Web Server
- Deploy a streamlined, modular, and extensible Web server.
- Intelligent Media Serving
- Optimize bandwidth and set content delivery options through intelligent media serving.
- ASP.NET and PHP Support
- Develop and deploy ASP.NET and PHP applications together on a flexible Web platform.
- Scalable Web Infrastructure
- Implement a scalable Web infrastructure with HTTP-based load balancing and intelligent request handling and routing.
- Dynamic Caching and Compression
- Improve performance by enabling high-speed dynamic caching and compression.
- Powerful Diagnostic Tools
- Find and fix issues quickly and easily with powerful diagnostic tools.
- Improved Server Protection
- Maximize Web site security through reduced server footprint and automatic application isolation.
- Secure Content Publishing
- Publish Web content more securely using standards-based protocols.
- Unauthorized Access Protection
- Protect Web server and Web applications from malicious requests and unauthorized access.
To help increase the availability of your business, Windows Web Server 2008 R2 supports a Server Core installation
option, a minimal environment for running specific server roles. With Server Core, you can remove the functions and
drivers that are nonessential to your workloads, leaving only the necessary subsystems required for the supported
server roles. This capability provides you with a more reliable, secure server that is optimized for running the most
demanding applications and services, but requires less patching and servicing.
Windows Web Server 2008 R2 is a robust and reliable foundation on which to develop, deliver, and manage rich user
experiences and applications. Windows Web Server 2008 R2 provides a secure Web platform and reduces costs while
increasing technological flexibility and value within your organization.
Minimum hard disk space: 32768 MB
Minimum RAM: 512 MB
Minimum processor: 1.4 GHz
Minimum system requirements: DVD-ROMVGA (800 × 600)
Media types supported: DVD
64-bit computing: Y
Software type: -
Language version: FRE
*PLEASE NOTE: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein. Lasystems makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to
accuracy of the information, including price, editorials or specifications. Lasystems or its suppliers shall not be liable for incidental, consequential or special damages arising from, or
as a result of, any electronic transmission or the accuracy of the information contained herin, even if Lasystems has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Product and
manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of identification.