Resumé: Professor Grant Jones, Accountant Arbitrator
Main Qualifications: :
• LLM (in inter alia arbitration at Queen Mary College, London University)
• Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Accountants ("ICAEW")
• Felllow of the Chartered Institue of Arbitrators
• Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
• Barrister (England & Wales, non-practising)
• Solicitor (England & Wales)
• New York Attorney
• CEDR Accredited Mediator.
• President of the London Society of Chartered Accountants
• ICAEW Council & Business Law Committee Member
• Special Professor of Laws Nottingham University
• R3 Education, Courses & Conferences Committee Member
• Baywind Energy Conservation Trust Treasurer.
Main Paid Positions:
• Partner: Cooper Parry LLP
• Director/Company Sectetary: Energy Prospects Co-operative Limited & KSA Group Limited
• Consultant/In house Counsel: Taylor Vinters, Ellul & Co & SISU Capital Ltd.
Main ADR Positions (References available):
• ICAEW Presidential & Fee Arbitration appointments panel member
• Law Society Presidential appointments panel member.
ADR experience: The vast majority of my ADR experience has been as an arbitrator (and occasionally as a
mediator) in accountancy oriented matters, where both a legal & accounting knowledge is beneficial,
especially partnership / JV disputes, consequential loss claims, professional negligence, etc.
(i) email@example.com, (ii) +44 (0)7815 873 370, (iii)
• Dealing with pensions: The practical impact of the Pensions Act 2004 on mergers, acquisitions and
insolvencies - Spiramus Publishing;
• Protected Cell Companies: a guide to implementation and use - Spiramus Publishing;
• Asset Based Lending & InsolvencyDealing - Spiramus Publishing;
• Insolvency Practice - Jordans Publishing.
Main Link: http://www.gmjones.org/