What: PWK’s “Summer Reading Pics” LITERACY CHALLENGE!!
Grades 6 (Next Year’s 7s) -11 (Next Year’s Grads)
to enjoy reading over the vacation
to get friends and families talking about reading
to let others see what you’ve been reading
WIN OUR GRAND PRIZE – Kindle!!!
WIN A PRIZE TO SHARE - Theatre Rental, Pool Party, & more!!
My “Summer Reading Pics” Album (Emily S. & Alexa F.)
Whenever, as often as you like!
1. Read a book(s).
When Harry and his friends discover this place, they are
forever changed! It is full of mystery, betrayals, and dark
2. Add “pwkreads” as a friend.
3. Create a “Summer Reading Pics” photo album on your profile*.
4. Upload a picture of what you are reading (the cover or an image) and tag “pwkreads”.
5. In the description, include the title, the author, and your thoughts about it.
* SET YOUR ALBUM PRIVACY SETTINGS TO “friends only”.
2. Create a “Summer Reading Pic” mini-poster.
3. Print off or draw a picture of what you are reading (the cover or an image).
4. Add the title, the author, and your thoughts about it.
5. Mail it to: Jodi McMahon OR submit it to Mrs. McMahon during the first two weeks of school.
PWK High School
Fort Smith, NT X0E 0P0
6. Tell others about the “Summer Reading Pics” literacy challenge!
Thanks to our Sponsors: -Slave River Journal, Don Jacque
-Fort Smith Recreation Centre, Department of Community Services, Town of Fort Smith
-Tim VanDam, South Slave Safety -Little Shop of Flowers -Wally’s Drugstore