INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM
Sealed tenders are invited for the following works from registered contractors of
appropriate class who have successfully carried out three, two or one similar work (s) amounting
to 40%,50% or 80% respectively of the estimated cost given below for CPWD, State PWD,
Railways, MES, P&T, other State & Central Govt. departments and CSIR during last five
years.The tenderers are requested to produce proof of experience in original for verification and
one photo copy for submission at the time of request for purchase of tender documents.
.S.No. Name of work Estimated Time of Earnest Tender Cost in
Amount in Completion Money in Rupees
1. Renovation and 36.62 Eight months 73500.00 500.00 + 13.5%
extension of Canteen. VAT
2. Pre –mixing and 5.18 Three months 10356.00 500.00+13.5%
widening of road from VAT
gate No. 1 to telephone
exchange at IIP.
Renovation of various
3. laboratories at IIP 34.37 Twelve month 68756.00 500.00+13.5%
4. contract for 20.00 Twelve month 40000.00 500.00+13.5%
Laboratory buildings VAT
1. Tender documents can be had from the office of Head ESD, Tech. Block, Indian Institute of
Petroleum Dehradun on any working day between 10.00 AM and 3.00 PM from.10.3.2011
to 18.3.2011 against payment in cash of Rs.500.00 + 13.5% VAT(non-refundable)
deposited with Cashier IIP as the cost for each tender document.
2. Tenders will be received up to 3.00 P.M. on 22.3.2011 and will be opened on the same day
at 3.30 P.M. in the presence of the contractors or their representative, if any.
3. Tenders without earnest money are liable to be rejected.
4. Director Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun reserves the right to reject any or all
tenders or to accept them in part, or to reject the lowest tender without assigning any reason
5. Request for purchase of tender shall close on 17.3.2011 at 12.00 A.M.
6. Experience certificate issued by the Officer below than Executive engineer will not be
7. NIT can also be seen at our website www.iip.res.in