Set Up Your Windows Mobile 5 Device Jaymunda Exchange via
1. Click on Start – Active Sync icon (ActiveSync is also in the Programs Folder)
2. Click on “Set up your device to sync with it” option as shown below and click on Next
3. On the following screen, please enter the server name: “mail.mse22.exchange.ms”. The SSL
setting should be checked, and click on next.
4. Verify the following information provided by Jaymunda for ActiveSync.
User Name: jsmith (Case Sensitive)
Domain: mse22 (Not Case Sensitive)
5. On the following window, the device will display all the options that will synchronize between
Exchange and your device. Click Finish.
6. The device will now start to sync.
For additional support, go to www.jaymunda.com/support.