10 TIPS TO KEEP YOUR EYES HEALTHY
Eyes are organs that are very important because it is only with the eyes we can see the world. But
what would happen if the eye is damaged? No one wants to experience it? Therefore, it is
important for us all to maintain healthy eyes in order not to have vision problems or pain. So
Here are the tips.
1. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, especially those that contain lots of vitamin A such as
tomatoes and carrots. In addition, the content of beta carotene in carrots is the best
substance to maintain eye health.
2. Avoid wearing contact lenses / contact lenses more than 19 hours as this can result in
vision impairment in the extreme and make the eyes uncomfortable.
3. Use eye drops are able to cope with allergies such as red eyes or itchy during allergy
season. But remember to use it sparingly because of the use of daily eye will only make
the condition worse. Read the label carefully the manufacturer's instructions. Should not
be dripping a lot during the use of contact lenses. In addition, you must be careful
memiilih eye drops to avoid the possible dangers of the chemical. Consult with your
4. Refrigerate 2 slices of cucumber, put in the refrigerator for a few minutes, then place it
on top of the eye and gently press for 10 minutes before bedtime to prevent swelling
when you wake up.
5. Wear sunglasses to protect eyes from the sun. Select berpolar spectacle lenses, not just
the dark. Dark lenses will only make your pupils dilate without protecting it from
sunlight. Exposed to sunlight for long periods of time would be very dangerous for your
eyesight. Protection conducted sekarangakan very useful in the future.
6. Do not be too long staring at a computer screen because it will make your eyes minus.
Eyes off the computer screen for 2 to 3 minutes so the eyes are not strained. Do yoga eye
every hour if you have to look at a computer screen for hours. The trick is to blink 50
times by very fast to train and relax the eye muscles.
7. Use goggles or other eye protection when you have to deal with hazardous chemicals or
where it may contain harmful gases.
8. Relax your eyes. Look to places that dominated the field and to provide fresh green color.
9. Visit an ophthalmologist at least once a year to get a proper diagnosis of eye diseases,
especially if the disease may be treated with glasses, contact lenses, or surgery. The
doctor will also check for dry eye, retinal problems, and even the whole body health
conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure. Some asymptomatic disease such as
glaucoma (which can lead to total blindness) can also be detected early.
10. Put two tea bags in the refrigerator, and after you come home from work, put the sack
over your eye and press gently. This method can cure tired eyes.
maintaining eye health, eye health tips, healthy eyes, how to maintain eye health, health
tips, eye health tips, how to maintain health, how to care for eye health, eye health care,
maintaining eye health