18 Lloyd Crescent NE 06-2010
Ph: 403-999-6405 E: firstname.lastname@example.org www.immaculatephoto.ca
Maternity and Newborn Portraits - (2hours.)
Indoor and/or outdoor location. Outdoor locations are great because we have so much latitude in
creative posing and natural light is the most flattering, although I will have studio lights available. I have
many excellent suggestions for locations in and around the city.
• The base rate is $275, additional hours billed at $100 per hour.
• 2 sessions , 1 hour each Session. One Session should be booked in or around the 8th month of
pregnancy, and the newborn session 5-10 days after birth. Limited to direct family members
• Travel to the location of your choice. (Within 30km of Calgary.)
• Includes 1 – 8x10 and 1 - 5x7 print of your choice from each session.
• Viewing session of final photos at my studio.
• Select images burned onto a DVD.
• Online Gallery to share with friends and family.
• Customer Requested Post processing techniques, such as selective coloring, vignette, and black
and white conversion. $25/hour
• Custom Designed Greeting cards (Great for Christmas.) $45 - 25 cards.
• DVD slide show set to music. $75 ($25 for each additional.)
• See Prints Price Guide for cost of additional prints.
“The Fine Print”
• Please allow up to 2 hours for your session to ensure that breathtaking portraits can be
captured. We will ease into the session, and allow time for unexpected interruptions. I like to
use a relaxed approach, without focusing too much on props to capture you and your child(ren)
as they are and let everyone's true spirit shine through.
• You may choose to have the session in your home or at the location of your choice. Your child
may bring a favourite toy, comfort item, or a fun hat to be photographer with. A favourite snack
can also sometimes help them to feel as relaxed as possible.
Page 1of 2
• Immaculate Images Photography accepts cash, cheque or money order for payments. A $35 fee
will be charged for any NSF cheques. Please make Cheques and money order out to: Brent
• With purchase of digital images it is your choice what you do to acquire your enlargements;
Immaculate Images Photography can only guarantee the quality of prints if they are ordered
through Immaculate Images Photography.
• Your pictures are usually ready for delivery 2 weeks after your session.
• In order to receive Portrait Pictures in time for Christmas, photo shoots must be completed by
the end of November.
• Full payment required the day of the session, any additional item due upon delivery.
• All prices subject to change.
Page 2 of 2