This Customer Satisfaction Survey template is designed to provide a company with a
user friendly format to obtain important customer information and feedback that will
enable the company to better understand customers, as well as the business's position
in the marketplace. The customer satisfaction survey template will also assist with
developing a strategic plan to increase customer satisfaction, attract new customers,
and ultimately increase market share. This document in its draft form contains
numerous of the standard clauses commonly used in these types of agreements, as
well as optional language to allow for customization to ensure the specific terms of the
parties’ agreement are addressed. Ideal for small businesses, this form should be used
to obtain customer feedback and information.
[INSERT COMPANY LOGO]
[INSERT COMPANY NAME]
Dear Valued Customer:
At [Company name] it is our goal to provide our customers with the best products and services
on the market. To accomplish this goal we are always seeking feedback from those who know
us best on how we can improve our product and service offerings and our customer
interactions. By receiving feedback from you on what we do well and on how we can improve,
we can make the necessary adjustments to help assure that every time you use our products or
services, and every time you contact us, we meet and hopefully exceed your expectations.
Please take a few minutes to complete the following customer satisfaction survey to let us
know how we are doing. We value you as a customer and want to hear how you feel about us.
Very truly yours,
[Insert Name and Job Title of Company Representative]
[Insert Company Name]
© Copyright 2013 Docstoc Inc. 2
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Based on what you know about [Company name], please answer the following questions
and/or check the relevant boxes:
1. How long have you been a customer? Check one.
Less than 6 months
6 months to less than a year
1 year to less than 2 years
2 years to less than 5 years
5 or more years
2. When you hear our company’s name, what images or ideas come to mind (something we
stand for)? Please be specific.
3. What do you value most about [Company name]?
4. Why do you choose [Company name] over other companies for its products and services? Please be specific.
5. Select up to four (4) words from the following list that you would use to describe [Company
name]? Choose a maximum of FOUR.
Agreeable Other _________________
6. How convenient is our company to use?
© Copyright 2013 Docstoc Inc. 3
7. How likely are you to recommend [Company name] to people you know?
I already have
I will not recommend
Why not? ___________________________________________________________________
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
1. List and describe the types of products and services you purchase from [Company name].
Please be specific.
2. How satisfied are you with the PERFORMANCE of the PRODUCTS you've recently purchased
from us? Choose one.
3. How satisfied are you with our PRICES? Choose one.
4. How satisfied are you with the QUALITY of the PRODUCTS you've recently purchased from us?