ITIC Corporation is a Veteran Owned Small Business established in
2004 that specializes in providing Systems Engineering services within
the Intelligence Community. Our team has over 100 years of combined
experience supporting mission-critical, business and service applications
as a subcontractor for major commercial primaries and the federal government. Along with being a member of the
National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA), ITIC is registered with CCR, ORCA, NSA ARC, SBA
DSBS, FedBizOps, VetBiz and Maryland PTAP.
Our Areas of Expertise
As a Systems Engineering Company, ITIC currently employs 15 ISSA/TS cleared IT professionals, in addition to a highly trained
administrative support staff. Through our dynamic team, ITIC focuses in the following areas:
• Application Hosting: Database Applications, Weblogic and Tomcat/Apache, Network Load Balancing, Clustering, SOA
• Systems Engineering, Integration, Administration: Oracle, Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache, Solaris, LINUX, Windows, Veritas Cluster
• Infrastructure Design and Support: System Hardware and OS, Virtualization, Network, SUN, HP, IBM, CISCO
• Storage Capabilities with SAN Architecture, Network and Transitioning: SAN, Switches, Networks, Backup/Restore, Storage
Virtualization, EMC, HDS, MCData, FC, iSCSI and FCOE.
• Systems Management: Capacity Planning, Process Engineering, Asset Management, Transition Planning
Additionally, we also provide support in the areas of Configuration Management, System Security, Operations Watch, and Desktop Support.
ITIC NAICS Codes
541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
541512 - Computer Systems Design Services 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
ITIC has a solid track record of partnering with some of the most engaged companies in the Intelligence Community, in both the
government and commercial subcontracting sectors, including:
• Lockheed Martin: System Engineering, O&M, on CLOCS Application Hosting since 2004
• General Dynamics: Storage Engineering and O&M Support on i2S since 2007
• Unisys: Business Development and Proposal Consulting since 2008
• Raytheon: Business Development Consulting since 2009
• DillonWorks: Business Development Consulting since 2010
ITIC is a modern company built on trust, integrity and old-fashioned hard work. Serving the Intelligence Community in DC,
Virginia and Maryland, we are committed to a three-prong approach to all of the services we provide:
1) Top Shelf: ITIC only employs proven, dedicated, cleared professional staff.
2) Education: We provide on-going education and certification programs to ensure our team is on the leading edge of new technology
and best practices.
3) Customer Service: Our performance is the driving force behind our success, and proactive interaction, support and communication
are the foundation we stand on.
Paul W. Brown, President
National Veteran Owned Business Association 1425 Liberty Road, Suite 218 • Eldersburg, MD 21784
email@example.com • Phone: 410-795-9801 • Fax: 410-795-9802